lower control arm brakets

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
which ones are best. ive noticed about 5 different companies. car is being built to handle and not drag. i did BBR LCAs today. very nice peice but with the lowered ride i wont benifit from them til i do the brackts. they all look about the same so IDK

whoareyou

Established Member
Why not just buy adjustable LCAs and keep from having to buy 2 different products, also saving you from having to weld in the adjustable brackets (they don't have to be welded but for greater strength....)

warlockgs

Established Member
Considering the temperatures out here, it's hard to say; it's 38 degrees out and I'm still running the PZeros which came with the car. But I did notice it hooks a lot better now instead of skipping about.

warlockgs

Established Member
Here's a couple of before/after pics:

BEFORE
2010-12-03 22.25.53.jpg

AFTER
2010-12-03 22.54.02.jpg

warlockgs

Established Member
Now, honestly, I'm still planning on getting the Roush UCA and some decent LCAs, probably Steeda. The reason being that I want to move the LCAs to the upper hole (the stock LCA doesn't fit there) to reduce the anti-squat slightly; I plan on being on a LOT of road courses this year, and if my book on suspension is right, I just moved the instant center to just behind the front door edge. Great for anti-squat, but might constitute a braking problem at 120+ if you are a hard braker (which I am).

warlockgs

Established Member
Yeah, those don't look like they'd fit. 2005-2010. There are some minor changes in the '11 as compared to the '10, even on the axle.

Users who are viewing this thread