lower bumper and wheel pics :)

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
**** UPDATED * !!!! New pics of my new wheels and brakes on my last post! check'em out guys!****

got the lower rear bumper painted black. i think its just what the rear needed to go with the cobra letters. what'ca guys think?!

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/4155/11606/238557.jpg

ands heres a pic of my clean front wheel and brakes....

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/4155/11606/238558.jpg

i wanna paint them red.

off topic here...

I'm doing a rear seat delete and getting some Corbeau racing seats and after that total weight loss(no spare or jack either) could i feel a slight diffance on the street(like a lil quiker) or is it more track E.T. noticable?

Last edited:

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
btw how much do racing seats weight anyways? i heard the power driver seat is about 60 pounds?!?!? can anyone shead some light here?

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
With my old '04 Cobra, the drivers seat weighed about 65 lbs, the passenger seat weighed about 40-45 lbs. Removing the rear seat and both rear seat belts is about 35-40 lbs off the car.

Now, I don't know if SN95 seats weigh that much......the 03-04 seats have more power adjustability features, so they might weigh a bit more. I think most Corbeaus are around 25-30 lbs per seat. Then the RSD will add some weight back in the car too. 10-15lbs I'd say, depending on the material it's made out of.

Last edited:

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
looks good, you need to paint your calipers it would look soo much better...

Last edited:

SVTContique

I love those lower rear bumper parts painted on some colors, Yellow and white they looks REALLY good painted.

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
thanx guys my friend did it for me. it was just 3 coats of spray paint and 2 coats clear. so far so good! i know its a ghetto way of doing it but it turned out flawless! no bubbles, drips or anything! and the brakes....i want to paint them red and scrape the red off teh "COBRA" but i might be getting some black 17" bullitts soon finally! but ya i wanna get the racing seats and rear seat delete! it sux trying to impress someone going WOT with 4 heavy people in the car. just one passainger for now on! hopefully i can notice a diffance on the weight loss driving round town and at the track...

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Looks good. It would look even better if you smoked the tail lights. I just have vinyl tint overlays on mine...

DSC_0761.jpg

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
Looks good.

Wouldnt bother with the seats, not much difference really and racing seats are ungodly expensive. Besides, our seats are super comfy, why ditch them?

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
???? anyone ????

Yes you can still see the lights very easily at night. People don't notice at night with the lights on. I don't remember where I got it, but it was cut to fit. i googled 96-98 tail light tint and came up with it. It is only 50% it just looks very dark when it's not in direct sunlight like in that picure. In direct sunlight it actually doesn't look very dark at all.

you might even be able to search this forum for tail light tint and i think I have an old post on it.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
thanx guys! about 75% of my friends love my new wheels and everybody else wishes i kept the Y2k's but i'm happy with the black bullitts! and albino, i'll search for it. thanx again man

USMCFieldMP

.:Longhorn Racing:.
Established Member
20080524005.gif

20080524007.gif

20080524008.gif

20080524009.gif

20080524010-1.gif

The rims really do look amazing while driving. I might give you a call tomorrow so that we can go out and I can get some pics of your car while its rolling.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
awsome!

sweet thanx robert! ur cam is amazing! i gotta detail her alil bit before rolling pics lol. can anyone make me a sig of my car?!?! i want to use the 3rd pic down!

Users who are viewing this thread