Low n Chrome

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by blucobra03
Terminatd, I'm Blucobra03 the guy who owns the original picture of the car you fudged up. I'm also the guy who sent you the other picture asking if you wanted to make my car payments for me. Since you are only paying 30K for the car in US dollars, that shouldn't be a problem for you. Just send me about $400.00 mo. and that should cover everything including gas and other "incidentals". It's the least you could do now that you have made an abomination of it (AeroStang....ugh). You must have a lot of time on your hands there. I'd hate to see what you do with pictures of humans. By the way, SVT told me today that only cars in the 1st production run are guaranteed chrome wheels if they want them. The second production run will only have 65% of the cars able to have chrome wheels. That is based on the dealers allocation. For instance if the dealer had an allocation for 10 Cobras, he could have no more than 6 with chrome wheels. Hopefully yours is one of the first ordered in the second production.

Blucobra03 you crack me up:lol:

I am in the 1st production run and already paid the extra money $695. That would be great if Ford comes through

Users who are viewing this thread