Low Mileage POSI Eaton

layzie

Established Member
I have a babied, Low Mileage EATON that was ported around the 9,000 mark on my garage queen 03 cobra. It was driven about 700'ish miles before it was removed in place of a whipple.

The blower has been garage kept as I had planned to put in on my 02 GT but have come to the conclusion that I only need one supercharged car as i barely drive the cobra anyhow.

The Eaton never saw nitrous and barely even got a work out except for a a couple dyno runs so its about a new as your going to get.

POSI Ported Eaton and Stock Pulley + belt. Looking for $950 shipped.

Thank you,
Layzie

layzie

Established Member
I see.

I will put pics up tonight. I should also mention this is the POSI race port with port matched plenum. =)

asierra1

Established Member
In for pics. Price is a bit steep though

Sent from my iPhone while killing America's enemies with pure awesomeness

96juicedGT

Established Member
I would stick with the price considering Posi is closed for the time being. These ports that do hit the market will fetch a hefty price since that is the only option for the BEST port on the market!

GrowinupMX

Established Member
I would stick with the price considering Posi is closed for the time being. These ports that do hit the market will fetch a hefty price since that is the only option for the BEST port on the market!

Not totally true, Blankenship tuning can still get Brain at Posi to port a blower. I just talked to Lee Blankenship yesterday.

04svtsnke

Established Member

I would agree to an extent but almost 1000? 750 shipped would have this thing sold already.

Users who are viewing this thread