(low mileage) 2005 gmc sierra 1500 nice

calypso92coupe

Established Member
I have a 2005 GMC SIERRA! It is very nice! My grandmother bought it new in 2005. It is white with charcoal interior. It has the factory GMC option wheels 22". I lowered it 2/3 DJM-still has ride quality. I also swapped out the console for one like it the Tahoe. It has a new bed cover. Its a crew cab short bed 2wd. I have swapped the rear lights out for a set of 2006 silverado SS lights, removed all emblems. Also painted the grille "GMC" to match the truck. I installed a in dash screen Alpine with all Alpine components. I also have a Alpine mono amp with a 10" Kicker Solo L7 in a truck box from Kicker. The interior looks brand new- as does the rest of the truck! This truck has never pulled anything or had anything in the bed. The bed has a rubber mat and looks just like a show room floor new truck. The under side is super clean as well as the engine bay! This is as close to perfect as a 2005 truck will be. It also only has 67 K miles! I hardly drive it at all! It has sat inside all of its life! All windows are tinted 5% and windshield 27%. All interior lights are Recon L.E.D. as well as some of the exterior lights. I have put a bit of money into this truck in quality parts. txt for pics. (864) 378-7091 Joey

dmu9.png

$17,500 OBO
Hate to see it go, just don't need it anymore!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread