Low Mileage '03 Cobra for Sale

03_cobra_daddy

Established Member
Looking to sell my 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra, car's never been to the track or on a dyno.. so I don't have any solid numbers for those looking for that. 18,200 miles on the car. It's a well maintained car, kept in the garage and covered during the winter.

The car is really only driven as a weekend driver, not daily driven. I'm selling the car only because I'm wanting to build a new home. Very few mods have been applied to the car as well. I still have all factory parts as well if interested.

Things done to the car include:
Diablo Predator Tuned
JLT Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust
5.0 shifter

Asking $25,500, for a very well taken car of terminator.

If anyone wants anymore pictures, let me know.

03_cobra_daddy

Established Member
I do have a clear title to this car , & willing to negotiate a little for a well taken care of termi

03_cobra_daddy

Established Member
no trades I am wanting to build a new home so I can retire in a couple of years with a comfortable home .the money from the car will just be more to put on the home, but thanks anyway. this car has been very well taken care of & someone will be getting a nice ride.

03_cobra_daddy

Established Member
Thought I would post a couple more Pics of the Terminator with the nice weather we're having. I had to get it out and take her for a ride after a good cleaning. Hope you enjoy!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread