low mile 98 cobra f/s(located in nc)

03ineedacobra

Banned
my mechanics 1998 cobra for sale..

car has 50 k on it and has been garage kept most its life and is in great condition with a few bolt ons..

interior- 10 out of 10 mint what looks like to me peanut butter interior no cracks in seat like most of them i see,chrome billet shift knob,chrome ac acessorys knobs,the only seat that looks like its been sat in is the driver but no cuts or anything like that..

exterior-9 out of 10 car looks great,cobra r hood with hood pins,brand new (maybe 100 miles)black fr500's with 265 kuhmos in the front (brand new tires front and back maybe 100 miles on them) 10.5 rim with 315 bfg drag radials deep dish,chrome tail lights..

bolt ons-full length mac headers,mac offroad h pipe,flowmaster exhaust,4.10 gears,jlt cold air,caster camber plates,full length welded sub frame connectors,tri ax short throw shifter,stock t45 with spec 3 clutch(just installed by mock tire (200 miles on it and its been about 8 months)

and thats about it if i forget anything i will add but the price is 10k FIRM and title is with truliant federal credit union give him a call at 3368379857 -chad is his name for any further ?"s

odd and in-brand new battery,alternator,starter,clutch,tob,fuel filter,oil changed with full synthetic,rear end with mobil 1,trans with mobil 1 and he is a mechanic so u know it was well maintained

03ineedacobra

Banned
DSC00115_edited.jpg
cobra.jpg

DSC00109_edited.jpg

DSC00052_edited.jpg

DSC00113_edited.jpg

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
bump for a gorgeous car....i just cant get past the peanut butter interior. Gorgeous car and definitely a great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread