Low mile 3.4 crusher black 04 coupe

Terminator17

Established Member
2004 black cobra coupe
30,274 miles
I'd really like to sell it on here to someone that will appreciate more than elsewhere. I'll try to list everything it has but sure I'll miss some
Polished 3.4 whipple crusher, peaks at 23psi, sct ba5000 MAF, even flow cooling mod, gloss black powder coated valve covers, polished coil covers
Complete fuel system, dual walbro pumps, fore billet fuel hat, -8 feed line, -6 return. Fore billet rails, fragola fittings, frpp 80# injectors. Fore regulator, Fused number 8 wire ran for power to trunk with lethal performance relays. Everything soldered/heat shrunk nicely.
Mac long tubes, heat wrapped, catted and off-road x pipe. Slp catback. All welded.
Mgw shifter, fuel press, oil press, boost, water temp, wideband air/fuel gauges, MM chrome caster/camber plates, MM full length subframe connectors, H&R race springs, LPW diff cover, lethal TB retainer sleeve, new tHrow out bearing, McCleod micro click firewall adjuster, Fiore aluminum clutch quadrant, Fluidyne intercooler, Ron Davis racing radiator, reisch170 thermostat,
Forgestar 18*11/9 wheels. Brand new toyo R888 tires. 315 rear 275 front
Car put down 734 rwhp on a safe tune. One of the cleanest 04s you can find. It has been babied and garage kept it's entire life. All mods have been done right. No short cuts at all. I'm very picky. Never seen snow. Very solid car. Interior like new. Comes with all the stock parts besides fuel hat and line. Extra set of valve covers, headlights, and taillights. Buy it and swap to stock parts. Sell the whipple and fuel system and make 6k off me. Selling for new raptor or diesel truck. Comes with a fresh five gallons of torco accelerator.
image-1.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image.jpg

psr604

Established Member
This is exactly what I'm looking for...Does the car have a clean title? Any accidents?
Also, are you the only owner?
Thx

bigdog8b

Established Member
So u have the factory wheels too?
Would removal of the gauges over the vents leave holes in the dash?

Terminator17

Established Member
Car is still for sale. Please send me an email with any questions. I'll answer as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread