Loving this wheather.....

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
ya right. its freakin hot over here. other day it was at 103 with a 112 heat index. and the humidity was 60% +. its freakin insane. cant go out and wash the car without getting a heat stroke :cuss: . anyone else feeling it ??

paulk

Established Member
oh damn... I was actually looking into a posssibility of moving to Austin for the cheap housing. Here in Boston real estate is unreal

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
i don't feel so bad now...it's been upper 80s high humidity lately, but no friggin rain...we need the wet stuff bad or else crops are gonna start going to sh!t....

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
its been ok here in the morning and evening, but now its gonna be in the 100s...damn , keep this kinda heat in Vegas :thumbsup:

Last edited:

RioRed4v

Established Member
LTHLBLU said:
its been ok here in the morning and evening, but now its gonna be in the 100s...damn , keep this kinda heat in Vegas :thumbsup:

:fart:

speaking of dry weather, i took this pic the other weekend. this is from Utah, but Vegas was smoked out for about a week because of this fire.

normal_13595518507_0_BG.jpg

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
RioRed4v said:
:fart:

speaking of dry weather, i took this pic the other weekend. this is from Utah, but Vegas was smoked out for about a week because of this fire.

normal_13595518507_0_BG.jpg
yea, we had a 600 acre fire just south of tahoe. We have been lucky so far this year.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Its not that hot here in florida but it rains every friggin day. I think i have drove my car mabey 2 times in the past 2 weeks, and when you do take it out it gets filthy from all the dam pollen. I love florida but the summer sucks for cruising. :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread