Love the new cobra

Mach&Roll

Established Member
All I can say is why didnt I buy a fox before. I should say a clean fox before. These cars are so much fun to drive. Yeah the little punk who asks if it is a real cobra or a clone needs a kick in the pants, but over all I am very happy with the purchase of my 93 cobra. There is not much I dont like about the car. There are a few things I would like to chage, but for the most part they are little things. I could go on and rant and rave about all the things I like but my next things I have to do it come up with custom plate or a vanity plate. I am sure the normal ones like 93cobra and 93 svt are taken. I guess I will just have to see when I go in. I need to add cats to the car as well. :beer:

cobra-bit

Sacrilegious
Established Member
I'm near the end of my restoration mods and should be driving mine for the first time in the next couple of weeks, so its good to hear you like the ride.

....just curious though, what would you change about your car?

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Several guys say use the build number for the vanity tag if it is not taken.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
That is not a bad idea. I think I want svt, 93 or cobra in there. I would mind 9cobra3 either or 9 svt 3. I think it should have had an inch or two bigger cowl hood is the one thing I wish I could see as I was driving it.

cobra-bit

Sacrilegious
Established Member
I preferred a little more attitude when selecting my plate :coolman:

2011-01-02_17-12-19_671.jpg

2011-05-30_10-21-07_888.jpg

Last edited:

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
All I can say is why didnt I buy a fox before. I should say a clean fox before. These cars are so much fun to drive. Yeah the little punk who asks if it is a real cobra or a clone needs a kick in the pants, but over all I am very happy with the purchase of my 93 cobra. There is not much I dont like about the car. There are a few things I would like to chage, but for the most part they are little things. I could go on and rant and rave about all the things I like but my next things I have to do it come up with custom plate or a vanity plate. I am sure the normal ones like 93cobra and 93 svt are taken. I guess I will just have to see when I go in. I need to add cats to the car as well. :beer:

:rockon: Hell yea, agree with that. They are fun to drive. I drove mine to the beach a week ago. Great ride. Windows down and the sunroof open.:banana:
and some Metallica playing in the old cd player.:rockon:

WillyB93

Established Member
Brett you may have to grow a mullet out to really live out those "old days" The good old business in the front and a party in the back!!

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
I preferred a little more attitude when selecting my plate :coolman:

2011-01-02_17-12-19_671.jpg

2011-05-30_10-21-07_888.jpg

What size Mickey's you running and are they on stock rims? I just put 275's on the stock rims but those look wider. Could just be the camera angle?

I like more aggressive plates too. I always thought that putting what kind of car it is on the plates was kinda lame no matter what the make/model. That's just my opinion though, i know tons of people do it. It's just not my cup of tea.

I mean if someone looks at my car and doesn't know what it is, should I really put it on my plates so they can figure it out? They are probably not a car person and won't notice your plate anyways. I can't tell you how many times I see a cool plate and laugh about it and my wife sitting next to me in the passenger seat has no idea what i'm talking about until I point out the plate. Non-car people just don't notice that stuff.

Last edited:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Wish I had a beach to cruise to... Oh well live it up for me. I don't dare put a cd in the cd player for fear it will not give it back. What other ideas for plate names do you guys have? it can have seven numbers or letters. snkbite was an idea I had or cobra93 or 9cobra3. 1993svt was available as well. Always open to new ideas.

cobra-bit

Sacrilegious
Established Member
Just a few others I was considering:

LETHIL
FZTRNU
2FZT4U
VNIMIS
C0BERA (with o)
C0BERA (with zero)
GOTCHU
ISMOKU
VINUM
VENUM
FATAL
UL LUZ
5TOCK
NA5TY
EYE WIN
OUT L4W

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Brett you may have to grow a mullet out to really live out those "old days" The good old business in the front and a party in the back!!

:lol1: Ok then I will dig myself deeper then. I also had Ratt in the cd player.:rockon:

Hear a couple tag suggestion, if it hasn't been suggested yet.

SNKBITE
REALFTW (little agressive)

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
I am sure the normal ones like 93cobra and 93 svt are taken. I guess I will just have to see when I go in. I need to add cats to the car as well. :beer:

Looks like your in Utah also. I currently have 93 SVT. I had COBRA93. I still have the COBRA93 plates if you want them. Utah will let you reregister since I no longer have a car registered to that plate. Oh and yes, 93COBRA is already taken.

Edit: Have you joined UtahStangs yet? http://www.utahstangs.org

Last edited:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
I joined utahstangs.org. seems like a fun site. I was happy to go for cobra93 but when I did it ithey said it was taken. I got 9cobra3 for right now. I really like 93venom though.

Users who are viewing this thread