Love Hurts

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Broken-hearted Indonesian teenager chops off his penis | World News

Broken-hearted Indonesian teenager chops off his penis

Melbourne, March 30 : An Indonesian teenager chopped off his penis and threw it into a well after his girlfriend decided to marry someone else.

The 19-year-old from a village in Central Java province arrived in hospital in critical condition from blood loss but medical personnel managed to save his life, health authorities said.

“He arrived at the hospital last Thursday in critical condition from blood loss. Cutting off a penis can be fatal,” News.com.au quoted Cilacap General Hospital Director Sugeng Budi Susanto as telling local media.

Doctors were unable to re-attach the dismembered member because villagers could not find it.

Sugeng said that the teenager spent several days in intensive care but is now in recovery and had not spoken to anyone about the incident.

“He’s still too shocked and embarrassed to talk to or see anyone,” Sugeng said.

Wow. A little extreme. She must be super hot....or he's just a dumb@$$.

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
They didn't recover the penis....so I guess that village gets **** flavored water till someone pulls it out of the well.

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
I would want to die if I was that kid. I would threaten the doctors that saved my life to cut their shit off for saving my life. especially after not being able to put my penor back on......:poke:

Yup! Not that I care he will live his life without his wang, hmmm maybe he should marry a Wang... You gotta imagine there's one or two in the country :rolling: but this tard should have got what he asked for but then again maybe living with out a petter is punishment enough

Users who are viewing this thread