Louisville, KY GT500 owners?

13RaceRedShelby

Established Member
Im in for a local meet up.

I too had Lee install LT headers, pulley, and dyno tune. He was great to work with. He just couldn't get the monoblade tuned though so I had to go back to a Lund tune. That's not a knock on Lee at all. Van told me not to get the monoblade lol. Although it runs just fine on Jon Lunds car apparently as we traded TBs to test it. I guess my car is just weird (another story for another time/thread) :fm:

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
I used to live in Polo Fields just past Valhalla on rt 60 Shelbyville Rd (about 3-4 miles in from Gene snyder). There's a beautiful park up there on Flat rock road just past the polo fields main entrance with a nice little lake as a backdrop. Just don't mess with the geese!!

parks name is Long Run Park.

I used to run those back roads from shelbyville road up to 71. it's a nice 30 mile ride with perfect roads and little to no traffic.

HUGE problem with tom sawyer is getting there... those goddamn speed bumps you'll absolutely bottom out on. best to come in off westport rd.

Last edited:

Johnny GT500

Established Member
Captain quarters off river road. Also, there is the new park, the parklands, right off Shelbyville rd 2-3 miles before polo fields coming from the Snyder.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Louisville cars & coffee is next Saturday 9-11 at Captains Quarters on the river. I'm planning to be there next weekend. I was there in April, but not with my car. Didn't make it last month. Talked to 13RaceRed and I think Ky Gt500 you were there also? Heard you fire up and head out.

Last edited:

Ky GT500

Established Member
Louisville cars & coffee is next Saturday 9-11 at Captains Quarters on the river. I'm planning to be there next weekend. I was there in April, but not with my car. Didn't make it last month. Talked to 13RaceRed and I think Ky Gt500 you were there also? Heard you fire up and head out.

Wasn't me,,,not made it yet. May have been Slowponycar,,,we're both SGM and black stripes.

Shelby Cat

Hi Gents,
I'm new to the forum, weather permitting I'd like to meet up with you folks at Captain's Quarters on the 14th for C&C.

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member

Do you know what time it goes from and to?

Ky GT500

Established Member

Do you know what time it goes from and to?

Ummmm,,I'm thinking 9 to 11,,,:-D

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
the "castle" on bardstown rd is having a show on sunday the 8th from 9a-1p, although it is sponsored by the corvette club.

Oh yeah?
You going?
I went a few times to the "third friday" of every month thing they had there.
Weather permitting (and I get time to clean my dang wheels) I dont see why I wouldnt be able to go.

topless10th: I thought you lived out past la grange.. did you move? (or do you just put "Louisville" since its the easiest to identify)

Ky GT500

Established Member
Oh yeah?
You going?
I went a few times to the "third friday" of every month thing they had there.
Weather permitting (and I get time to clean my dang wheels) I dont see why I wouldnt be able to go.

topless10th: I thought you lived out past la grange.. did you move? (or do you just put "Louisville" since its the easiest to identify)

Thinking about it,,,all depends on the weather.

Really need a break from the house build,,,go for a ride in the Shelby and enjoy life for a bit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread