This anyones on here?
Those are some stout freaking numbers:beer:

Mods are 15% OD lower pulley, JLT 123mm CAI, and cobrajet TB. 93 octane tune
madericgt500_car.jpg

madericgt500.jpg

Last edited:

topless10th

Established Member
stock exhaust. to the ky boys, i have no problem with Lee. he has tuned others for me with great results and i have referred friends to him, but Bob is the guy i chose for this so let's not debate them. for others with Lund email tunes i will say that Bob's tune (on a hot motor) averaged 50hp/80tq over the Lund tune (on an ice cold motor) and i wasn't even looking for more power. truth is i told Bob i just wanted to confirm a safe tune. car drives smooth as silk also. the 16hr drive was well worth it.

Slowponycar

Established Member
stock exhaust. to the ky boys, i have no problem with Lee. he has tuned others for me with great results and i have referred friends to him, but Bob is the guy i chose for this so let's not debate them. for others with Lund email tunes i will say that Bob's tune (on a hot motor) averaged 50hp/80tq over the Lund tune (on an ice cold motor) and i wasn't even looking for more power. truth is i told Bob i just wanted to confirm a safe tune. car drives smooth as silk also. the 16hr drive was well worth it.

:beer: 16 hrs? Is that round trip?

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Oval TB, with great driveability, great job. Bob has a great rep. in the Terminator community. Looks like it transfers over to the newer models... The A/F looks very good... Well done, must be a real Beast....

Bad Company

Established Member
I have a question. Is the run recoded in red a base line run, then the run in blue is what he finished fine tuning the car to? The blue run is lower in power, but the power comes on without the highs and lows across the RPM range when compared to the overlay of the red run.

Users who are viewing this thread