Louisiana People and Surrounding Areas

SM99GT

Established Member
Not sure if this belongs here or the general forum but....

Central Louisiana Region of SCCA is hosting their March Regional Autocross on Sunday March 15, 2009 at the State Police Emergency Vehicle Operations Center in Baker, Louisiana.

Course Setup: 6am - 8am
Registration & Tech In: till 9:30am
Drivers Meeting: 10am
First Car Out: 10:30am

The site features a 600'x450' new asphalt surface with no obstruction and stadium lighting on the perimeter. We are looking for interested people to come out and participate in the event or even to watch and learn. The events provide education in driver training and competition. If you have never been to an autocross event and would like to have some fun with your car without the worry of crashing into ditches or speeding tickets, this is the venue for you. We encourage drivers of all skill levels and vehicles to attend. Once you try it, you will be hooked.

If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]

Thanks... we hope to see yall out there

VanillaGorilla

Mad Max
He is right. It is an awesome site for an auto-x. It is a great place to test you and your cars limits. If your are around BR you need to come out. We need help representing Ford's motorsport heritage.

But seriously come on out it is cheap to run and free to watch. Everyone there is out there to have fun and they are really nice and helpful if you have any questions.

So come out and find me. I will be the one in the truck(pretty easy to spot).

http://cenla-scca.org/

HI-OCTANE

Established Member
What is required for events like this? I would like to start getting involved with auto x and some open track racing once I get a new engine for my stang.

Last edited:

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Have autox events at Zephyr stadium the first Sunday of the month. Its an SCCA club, but its fun to watch. If your located close to Metairie like me its a blast. Now I know what EVO stands for, seen that abbreviation on nostreetracing and couldn't figure out what it meant.

Last edited:

HI-OCTANE

Established Member
I was out at Zephyr stadium last weekend. Looks like a lot of fun, but Im a bit nervious about running my 103K mile DD for now.

Gossioii6

Established Member
Thanks

Looks like your question thing at the end of the post worked. Also not having to sign in is nice too. Good job. Nice list. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread