Loudest/Meanest exhaust combo out there

Blakester

Established Member
I KNOW, search button! ive searched and all anybody ever talks about is how "good" the exhaust is haha

I wanna know what you think is the Loudest combo for an exhaust- i just got my cobra and want it to be meanest sounding thing on the streets :rockon:

so c'mon guys lets hear it :thumbsup:

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Search terms = loudest, exhaust

That search landed me tons of threads.

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
contact "Mystangs" on this board... he's got something you would like... just about the loudest thing next to having headders right out of the hood!!

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Long Tubes, pro chamber, borla stinger. I don't think you could get any louder than that!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
The loudest I've heard in person was a Dr. Gas x-pipe w/ Borla Stingers.

Blakester

Established Member
ya ive heard dr. gas x-pipe w/ magnaflow. sounded pretty mean

im trying to stay away from doing headers though- so without headers which combo

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Any kind of x-pipe or pro chamber with a stinger cat back would be really loud. Loud enough for a ticket or to let anyone know you're coming!

Blakester

Established Member
ok it looks like the all favorite is the Stingers. so i will be going with thoes for the catback- so you think i should do a X-pipe or pro chamber? if x-pipe which brand?

cobraracer46

Banned
The Ford Racing M55 99-04 Cobra cat back system is very loud from what I hear. The M55 might be the way to go if you want the higher pitched sound instead of the lower tone systems like the stinger that sound more like a UPS truck than a high end sports car. My Cobra currently has long tubes teamed up with a off road for racing only x pipe, stock mufflers and at wide open throttle it sounds more like a Ferrari than a muscle car. As soon as I get a chance, I'm going to install the M55 kit. On a side note: If people post and only say "use the search button" how about bring some new information to the table instead of trying to be a message board cop or uping your post count:loser:

Blakester

Established Member
lol thanks man, ya ive heard that the ford racing exhaust is quite loud- well im off to lunch haha talk to you guys about this when im back

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
have any of you guys heard of quick flow mufflers?i had longtubes,offroad x(magnaflow) and these mufflers on my 99 cobra and got compliments on the sound everywhere.no other stang around(or most that i have heard on this board) sounded any meaner.gurgly down low,then as the revs build it sounds like the car is in absolute kill mode.i have a video of it on my camera,but dont exactly know how to post it.this set up is mean,not to mention unique!

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
:)

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
That came out all wrong, any insults can be sent to my email or just pm me..... lol that just sucked!

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraZb
Prochamber and Borla stinger

I agree that the Borla Stingers
are really loud, they hurt my ears
even with stock manifolds and H pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread