Louder Exhaust

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
I bought my 95 gt almost 1 month ago and have since wanted to get that hollow exhaust note. The car has an E-cam shorty headers bbk catted H-Pipe into flows. Now when the car is idling I cant even hear the cam and its not a very good hollow sound..now could the mufflers be the culprit? are there flowmasters that would make it sound so quite that I cant hear the cam in it? Even with an offroad H-Pipe it didnt have that really nice idle that sounds awesome. Now when im driving of course it gets louder but its still not that signiture mustang sound im looking for.Just need to know if the flows that are on it can cause it to be this quite or what? all mods are in sig PLEASE HELP! Oh and any suggestions on what mufflers to go with that will give me the hollow exhaust sound so I can hear the cam

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
I bought it from a guy in the kennesaw area around marietta but im starting to think the guy lied to me about the E-cam cause I just dont see how I wouldnt be able to hear it through the exhaust. But I guess the only way to find out is to pull the motor and see what cam it is. Anyone have any ideas on how to find out if it has an E-cam in it? Just really getting on my nerves that im not getting the sound that other people have with the E-cam in theres. I hope its just some quite mufflers and thats the problem

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread