Lottery winner: "I wont be buying a FOREIGN (not Ford) but FOREIGN product"

BK04SVT

i bleed blue
Established Member
Another post was started how this gentleman that worked for Ford that won the lottery that had said "I wont be buying a Ford product." This is false. Yahoo had the article Friday April 4th that stated "I worked for Ford Motor Co, I won't be buying a FOREIGN product."

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!! OP is right! I was going to chime in the other post but wasn't sure if I was just remembering wrong or not.

GT_Jim

Established Member
+1 Ford has nothing to offer anyways. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt buy a FORD product.

Ford F-450...best tow vehicle you can get without buying one of those International monsters. Be great for towing a Ford GT (TT) imo. :poke:

DriveNASCAR

AKA ColdFusion
Established Member
+1 Ford has nothing to offer anyways. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt buy a FORD product.

Huh?

Ford has a good, affordable, high performance car: The Mustang.

Ford has a good, affordable, reliable, family car: The Fusion.

Ford has a good, affordable, commuter car: The Focus.

Ford has a good, popular full-sized truck: The F-Series.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Ford F-450...best tow vehicle you can get without buying one of those International monsters. Be great for towing a Ford GT (TT) imo. :poke:

because I would really want to trailer around a GT TT

jf4boogie

Established Member
I read the same thing a day or so ago.

I just wanted to see how far the other thread would go...

BK04SVT

i bleed blue
Established Member
I really dont understand the people who have no life to get on a FORD website and bash Ford. Pretty pathetic IMO. Call me pathetic for originally posting this thread, but i really dont care, because who cares about half the stuff people post on here? Some people will care, some wont. So if you dont care, dont read it and dont post anything.

BTW..Fusion sucks compared to its foreign competition? Is that why it beat out the Accord and Camry in like every aspect across the board? OOOOO maybe it gets 2 or 3 mpg less. WOW what a joke huh?? How about the brand new camry's oil sludging problem? Ive seen a few of the brand new ones dead on the side of the road. What about Honda..cant even calibrate their speedos for the last 10 years. Everything has their problems...

Users who are viewing this thread