Lots of parts possibly for sale, feeler.

rexisme

Established Member
Well, currently the car is for sale and I might have it gone. So, here is a list of parts that will be for sale when the car does go. Looking to see if there is some interest. Maybe people can call dibs, just pm me and i will contact you when it is time for them to sell. I dont have pictures because this is just a feeler and i will start another ad once they are for sale and i have pictures.
-stieg stage 4 ported blower w/ 2.76 pulley (40k on blower, 5k on port)
-60lb inj. no harness needed (brand new)
-red bf diff brace (new)
-bf idlers (like new)
- mgw shifter (1k miles)
-invictus's head cool mod, aps mod, whatever, its new
-ngk tr7ix's (new)
-kb 40 amp bap and wire upgrade (brand new)
-ported plenum that fits accufab t/b (just paid 150 for this)
- proper size belt for 2.76 pulley and all idlers
- mm flsfc

i am sure i have other stuff that i will find but these are what i can think of right now. I am going to be thinking of prices and post them up later. thanks.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I'd like the injectors and the TR7IX plugs. Please pm me with a package price on them.

thanks, Brian

etony89

Established Member
pm me with a price on the blower and also the injectors and head cool mod. thanks.

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
Alright, prices.... keep in mind that these prices are paypal'd and shipped. I take paypal only and you must be verified.

*Stieg Stage 4 blower w/ 2.76 pulley and hub (original owner said 40k on the blower and less than 5k since the rebuild/port) - $625 paypald/shipped
*60# siemens injectors (brand new, still wrapped) here they are http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/608
I want $360 paypal/shipped for them
*BF full set of idlers in black, little use - $175 paypal'd/shipped
*KB 40 amp BAP w/ lethal wire upgrade- $250 paypal/shipped
*Virtual works ported plenum that fits accufab t/b, bought from this guy here http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=520927
I'll take what i paid for it $150 shipped
*Red BF Diff brace- $140 paypald/shipped
*Invictus's HCM $110 paypald/shipped - this item is brand new, there are some marks on it that were not disclosed to me when i bought it, the part w/ the marks is hidden when the product is installed so it is no big deal but i will get a pic of the marks for the buyer.
*MM Black full length subframe connectors- i want $120 for them paypald, you pay shipping.(i cannot get pics of the actual flsfcs, they are still in the original box they came in and still in the original packaging which i do not want to unwrap, i will provide a picture of the box and the packing slip though)
*NGK tr7ix's- $30 paypald shipped
*74.5 in gates belt- $20 paypald/shipped
*MGW is staying in the car, i dont feel like removing it.

As interest grows i will be providing more pics, right now this is a feeler or possible sale. People can call dibs and I will do my best to contact you first. However, cash talks and a person buying multiple things does take preference. To avoid further confusion, none of these parts have been on my car. The ONLY parts that are not brand new are Stieg stage 4 w/ 2.76, bf idlers, and the plenum. Everything else is BRAND NEW/NEVER INSTALLED.

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member

Invictus

Banned
I'll take my cooling mod back off your hands for the price I sold it to you. Shoot me a PM and we'll work it out. Sorry you never had a chance to install it!

Users who are viewing this thread