Lots of Parts (GT, Bullitt, etc.) cheap prices!

BlckBullitt01

Established Member
Ok I've got quite a few parts up for sale. If you see them up for sale here that means they are in perfect working condition, unless noted otherwise.

Some of the parts might be a little dirty w/ grease spots, etc. as I am to lazy to clean them if im getting rid of them anyways (also why it took me so long to put them up :rolling:)

I already feel these prices are extremely reasonable, hopefully that will cause them to sell quick. Feel free to ask my any questions, etc.

MGW Shifter for 3650 -- Only thing I don't have a picture of, was in my car for under 5k miles. I can take a pic if needed. -- $100 SOLD

Billet BOV (1). This is the same BOV you get w/ "Billet BOV upgrade" on HP Turbo kits. -- $75

OEM Bullitt Mufflers - These are the OEM mufflers off of MY car, were already off when I bought the car (under 20k miles) -- $45 each ($90 both)

OEM Bullitt Springs -- OEM, off of my car. Taken off a few days after I bought the car (car was bought at 20k mi). These are great springs, would still be using if my car wasn't set up for "track-only" now. -- $90 for all

Centerforce DFX clutch/Fidanza alum. flywheel (26 spline)-- These are the only items I haven't personally used myself. These came w/ a T-56 I recently bought. The clutch is used, previous owner said used for under 10k miles. Obviously can tell its used by looking at it, but appears to be in great condition with lots of life left -- $175 (priced cheap b/c I have not personally tested myself)

Flywheel -- This is an 8-bolt Fidanza alum. flywheel. Appears to be in great condition, could use a good cleaning though. (Not sure if you could use brake cleaner, etc. to remove some of the smudges), so I'm not going to start messing with all that (not like you can see it once its in the tranny anyways) -- $150 SOLD

Ford Racing 3.27 gears -- $90

Mac Off-Road H-pipe (2.5 in) -- $80 SOLD

OEM 99-04 Mustang Healight (1) -- This is an OEM factory tinted/smoked headlight (I believe they started factory "tinting" them around 01?) --$70

MAC Flo-path Mufflers (2.5 in) In/Out -- I had these welded into the stock catback (a longgg time ago), so they should fit no problem. -- $45 each ($90 both). If somebody buys them, I will remove the excess pipeing before I ship (assuming the buyer wants me to). (Being lazy again).

Intake tubing for HP Performance turbo kit -- Doubt anybody will need this, but figured I'd post it up just in case. There are (2) peices of tubeing, the big peice goes from the intercooler to the maf, and the smaller peice goes from the maf to the throttle body. This is for a standard 99-04 GT intake. --$75. (I'd hate to see how much just these 2 peices cost from HP).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread