Lots of parts for sale

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
I've got a lot of parts for sale, including the following:

03 stock eaton supercharger with plenum (both unported). Blower has billet flow ring on it. take off when the cobra had 8K miles. Mint. best offer

maximum motorsports irs bushing removal tools. all of them - for control arm bushings and subframe bushings. Free if you pick them up. (SOLD)

Dayco/ gatorback belts (7) of varying sizes - all new - free if you pick them up. (SOLD)

Billet flow upper pullies: one ring with bolts, one 2.76 ring black -new, one 2.76 ring red (used), 1 3.10 ring red - new - $40 each

Lethal performance lower pulley ring - I forget which boost rating this is - I can give you dimensions - new, never used - $40

Cobra stock 39# injectors - mint - take off from 8K miles - best offer (SOLD)

DiabloSport predator tuner for 03/04 - $50 (SOLD)

Make offers please - I'm moving and need to get rid of these parts.
I also have a predator for a lightning, and lots of parts for an 05-08 Mustang GT, including:

BMR control arm relocation brackets, panhard bar, lower control arms,
take off rear spoiler (dark silver), 4 stock rims & two Mickey Thompson drag radials, shelby hood pins, red-line tuning hood struts, Ford Racing strut tower brace, Cervinis billet grille black, C&L Racer intake kit,

Tell your friends if they have a late model GT :)

PLEASE email me... I won't get around to checking this site much. I can email pics at request.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Aaron

Last edited:

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
Rear spoiler if from on 08 Mustang GT, not a Cobra.

MT's are sized 275/40R17. They are on rims right now (stockers off 08 Mustang GT). I don't want to deal with dismount or shipping them. Looking for someone close enough to just take them off my hands for nothing.

WNRacing, pics on the way.

Thanks guys

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
Make me a price on the blower, plenum, and all pullies.

Blower, Plenum and one ring are pending local pickup. If that falls through I'll let you know.

That leaves two red upper rings, one hub, and one lower ring. $75 plus shipping?

Last edited:

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
whats the diameter on the lower ring? I'm looking for a 4 lb

It measures 8.30 inches outside of flange. Lethal performance told me it's probably a 4lber although they list the diameter of a 4lb at 8.55 and 2lb at 8.05.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I think you would measure from the surface that the belt runs on. I could measure mine and see what it measures on the out side flange. It is a 2lb.

thanks

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
I think you would measure from the surface that the belt runs on. I could measure mine and see what it measures on the out side flange. It is a 2lb.

thanks

If you can measure yours please let me know whether you need mine or not. It's either a 2 or a 4, but I don't know for sure.

Thanks

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
Those belts, would you ship them if I bought that 2.76 pulley?

thanks,
Archie

I've got two guys pending on paying the shipping for the belts and mm bushing tools.

If it doesn't work out, I'll stuff the belts and whichever pulley you need all together and ship it. It's probably 12-20 bucks to ship due to the size of the box (there's 7 belts)

If you just want the pulley let me know.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
If you can measure yours please let me know whether you need mine or not. It's either a 2 or a 4, but I don't know for sure.

Thanks

I'll try to do that either this evening or tomorrow evening.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
My metco 2lb pulley measures 8 1/8 inches or 8.125 with a tape measure out side flange.

Users who are viewing this thread