Lots of Factory Parts/Accessories FS

Shawn819

Established Member
I sold the Cobra this week and I need to empty out what I have in the garage. Most all of it has been stored away since Uncle Meat passed it all along to me with his car in 2008. I figured I would list all this for sale in the case that someone actually wants or needs it before I throw most of it away.

Prices are OBO. I don't know what most of this stuff is worth, so give me an offer if you think my price is unreasonable. Picture links are embedded and what you see is what you get. Message me with shipping questions or anything else. Local pick-up (Athens, GA) would also be OK.

1. Factory Air Box - $20
Pretty much brand new. I think the previous owner replaced this with something aftermarket almost immediately. Still has a filter inside, too.

2. Diablosport Predator w/ USB and Serial Cables - Best Offer
It was used for my car, so it would need to be unlocked. I don't know how that's done or if it's possible. If you're confident you can use it, make me an offer.

3. Factory Fuel Door (Oxford White) - $40
Perfect condition.

4. Factory T56 Shifter Parts - $15

5. Factory Idler Pulleys - $20
DOES NOT INCLUDE THE EATON PULLEY IN THE PICTURE! Only the idler pulleys.

6. Pro 5.0 Shifter Handle - $15
I think I also have some bushings used to mount this to the stock shifter.

I also have lots of miscellaneous parts that don't really need much description: Factory Rubber Cowl Pad and Various Front Emblems

Shift Knob - SOLD
Car Cover - SOLD
Hood Vents - SOLD
Fender Grippers - SOLD
SVT Parking Sign - SOLD
Rear Shocks - SOLD
MM Subframe Bushing Kit - SOLD
Floor Mats - SOLD
IRS Bolts - SOLD
Gates Belt - SOLD
Idle Air Control Valve - SOLD
Mach 460 Stereo - SOLD
Inlet Pipe - SOLD
Exhaust Manifolds - SOLD
MGW Accessories - SOLD
Interior Pieces - SOLD
Factory Eaton Pulley - SOLD
Drive Shaft - SOLD
Pulley Cover - SOLD

Last edited:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
dips on the car cover, 6 speed shifter, hood vents, cobra fender grippers.. sending a pm now

SVT_Troy

Established Member
payment sent, thanks alot..... I probably should have bought that driveshaft from you to......

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
I'll take the following:
13. MGW Billet Radio Knob (Satin Silver) & MGW Billet Power Outlet Plug (Satin Silver Cobra) - $10

PM me your PayPal and full contact info.

Thanks

Shawn819

Established Member
Drive Shaft is sold. What's left is going to get thrown out, so make an offer if the price is too high.

Everyone who has paid for parts - everything has been shipped as of today and I've contacted you with tracking information.

Users who are viewing this thread