Lots of engine parts for sale, Kooks,Fuel pumps, MDM, F.A.S.T., Sullivan, Manley etc

all4ford

Lethal 03'
Established Member
Just to inform you guys even if hp solutions responds back to your message and says to send payment it dont matter he sells stuff by who sends payment first gets it. I wanted the front end stuff and posted first and he sent me a message this morning at 8:38am that told me to send payment so i did, but someone else decided to jump in and send payment this morning also but they get the stuff instead.

And BTW i sent way more than the asking price to cover price, shipping, fees, boxing. And when he refunded the money i lost $25. I sent him $387 and i got back in my paypal $362 so i send money for parts and i dont get parts and i loose $25 for trying once again thanks..

Last edited:

HP Solutions

Established Member
Just to inform you guys even if hp solutions responds back to your message and says to send payment it dont matter he sells stuff by who sends payment first gets it. I wanted the front end stuff and posted first and he sent me a message this morning at 8:38am that told me to send payment so i did, but someone else decided to jump in and send payment this morning also but they get the stuff instead.

And BTW i sent way more than the asking price to cover price, shipping, fees, boxing. And when he refunded the money i lost $25. I sent him $387 and i got back in my paypal $362 so i send money for parts and i dont get parts and i loose $25 for trying once again thanks..

I refunded you all of your money. If you came short from Paypal, I will send your more. Like I said sorry for the confusion. Dont understand why you are so mad. I can get you a brand new k member if you need one

super98snake

super98snake
Established Member
whats with i can get a deal the new k member i need one soon but i can get a brand new upr k member with coil overs for 649 can you beat tht

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
i sent payment via paypal @~9am. when did you send payment? happy thanksgiving, ha.

Nothing remotly funny about what happened here.

I refunded you all of your money. If you came short from Paypal, I will send your more. Like I said sorry for the confusion. Dont understand why you are so mad. I can get you a brand new k member if you need one

I'd be a little upset too.
Are you going to start pedeling parts?

harvboi05

Established Member
Nothing remotly funny about what happened here.

I'd be a little upset too.
Are you going to start pedeling parts?

i wasnt trying to be funny at all. it was an honest question, as at the time i had not heard back from the seller either. i was a lil miffed to see all4ford post his "payment sent" post myself.

however, for the record, an hour after all4ford had asked for a quote, i had already made my offer to purchase the parts. so it wasnt like i swooped out of no where, in all likely hood i offered to purchase the parts first. i know for a fact, i sent payment first.

Last edited:

Bodyman

Established Member
Josh, I know it is T-Day but Whenever you get a chance Iam interested in the Lower intake and the gt pumps Just let me know!!! not even expecting to hear from you for a while with it being Thanksgiving. The pumps is what I really need but interested in lwr intake also for future porting when a new motor gets built.

Thanks

Bodyman

Established Member
Sent you e-mail yesterday must have missed it I would like the gt pumps and intake send me youre PP we can get this doen

Thanks todd

SENT YOU A PM ALSO
SENT YOU A E-MAIL POSSIBLY PUMPS INTAKE HEADS.. HIT ME BACK

Last edited:

Bodyman

Established Member
I know when Josh 1st posted this there was several members after the same thing. I have been on many forums and have seen this before. I dealt with Josh and he is a great guy I have been in his shoes the PM's start flying and you cant keep up. Been there before myself. I myself had a very good dealing with Josh and would buy from him again!!!!!! THANKS JOSH!!!!!!!!!

HP Solutions

Established Member
I know when Josh 1st posted this there was several members after the same thing. I have been on many forums and have seen this before. I dealt with Josh and he is a great guy I have been in his shoes the PM's start flying and you cant keep up. Been there before myself. I myself had a very good dealing with Josh and would buy from him again!!!!!! THANKS JOSH!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate it, enjoy your parts and let me know if you have any questions
how much would you sell the the bassani mid-lengths for and will they fit a 98 cobra

Yes they will, and I have the price listed above

what model cobra is the kooks and bassani headers for?

1996 -2004 4 Valve are what these headers are made for

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread