Lots of Cobra parts for sale

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
All of these parts are from my 2001 Cobra. All are in excellent working condition. Msg me for pics.

Engine PCM#: 1R3F-12A650-FD - $85 shipped

Coolant reservoir tank: $make offer$

Owners Guide/Supplement Guide/Case (mint condition) - SOLD

Coil packs - $make offer$

Radiator fan - $make offer$

Oil pan/cooler/pump - $make offer$

Fuel rail - $make offer$

Stock throttle body - $make offer$

Stock cold air intake w/ meter - $make offer$

Wiring harness - $make offer$

Stock driveshaft - $make offer$

I have alot more, I just need to sort through it all. Basically everything aside from the block, heads, intake, valve/coil covers, exhaust manifolds and injectors.

Last edited:

coolguy10786

Established Member
Are you selling the coolant crossover tube? If so pm me a price shipped to 98901

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
charged9250 said:
Are you selling the power steering pump and stock exhaust manifolds? Let me know. Thanks

the exhaust manifolds are already sold, i forgot. as far as the power steering pump is concerned... lemme check and see if i have it.

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
coolguy10786 said:
Are you selling the coolant crossover tube? If so pm me a price shipped to 98901

is it the part shown below the driveshaft? the long black piece w/ the rubber hose on the end? if so, then yes....

DSC00007.jpg

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
interested in the piece that connects to the motor and stock oil cooler. Were the oil temp connector peice connects too. Forgot the name of the piece. How much?

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
N/Angel said:
how much for the radiator fan and oil pan??? would you ship overseas or APO?

i wouldn't have a problem shipping overseas. i've never done it, so i have absolutely no idea how much any of that would cost. i'd like to get 100 for the fan and 25 for the pan. plus the shipping.

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
SKEETER_SVT01 said:
interested in the piece that connects to the motor and stock oil cooler. Were the oil temp connector peice connects too. Forgot the name of the piece. How much?

i'm not sure... can you show me a picture? i'm sure i have it if i have something to reference from.

coolguy10786

Established Member
No the coolant crossover tube is located at the front of engine, comes out of the top of the radiator, and forms a Y that goes into the engine.

CobraG

Established Member
allibabu said:
i wouldn't have a problem shipping overseas. i've never done it, so i have absolutely no idea how much any of that would cost. i'd like to get 100 for the fan and 25 for the pan. plus the shipping.

Shipping over seas shouldn't be to much more, my parents send us stuff all the time to our APO box, and thanks for saying you would btw, it really helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread