lots of 01 cobra engine parts

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
i have most everything for sale off my 01 cobra engine. heads, intake, fuel rails, injectors, alternator, etc etc. pretty much everything aside from the pistons/rods/crank. it all has 33k on it. if you need something.. lemme know and make me an offer. no lowballs.

Last edited:

SVT32V

Established Member
i might need the exhaust manifolds...what would you take for them?..$50 shipped?.....later
griffin

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
SVT32V said:
i might need the exhaust manifolds...what would you take for them?..$50 shipped?.....later
griffin

yeah, i'll do 50 shipped for the manifolds. get back to me and i'll give you my paypal if you wanna do it that way.

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
01_OXFORD_SVT said:
hey man, how bout the coil covers and valve covers priced seperatly and together..

the valve covers i believe are spoken for... i'll know for sure tonight or first thing in the morning. the coil covers are still available. how does 35$ shipped for the coil covers sound?

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
here's some pics.

bradengine003.jpg

bradengine002.jpg

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
also, i've got 1 authentic saleen 18x9 wheel. 135 shipped

Wheel is in excellent shape. the only thing is there is a tiny tiny chrome peel right next to the centercap about maybe 1/8" wide x 1/16" long. it is not noticable unless you know it's there. it could be superglued down and would be fine. auth center cap has a few tiny little chips.. tire is not included.

DSC00530.gif

one last thing.. haha... 2 falken azenis 255/35/zr18 tires. excellent shape. a bunch of tread... probably has at least 85% left. 75$/each shipped.

falkentire.jpg

Last edited:

allibabu

is my s/n
Established Member
responded to both. valve covers are gone to machstang23.. thanks, however... coil covers are still available. $30 shipped. ttt.

Users who are viewing this thread