Lost weapons filmed 9 days after fall of Bagdad.

313Speed

Banned
I just read that thread about the democrats fabricating the whole missing weapons story. I love it when I can slam evidence back at people who don't think for themselves.

Here's the report:

Barrels inside the Al-Qaqaa facility appear on videotape shot by ABC television affiliate KSTP of St. Paul, Minn., which had a crew embedded with the 101st Airborne Division when it passed through Al-Qaqaa on April 18, 2003 — nine days after Baghdad fell.

Experts who have studied the images say the barrels on the tape contain the high explosive HMX, and the U.N. markings on the barrels are clear.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=206847

Cheney's speech today blamed the Army for making the mistake (you army guys can thank him). I saw the actual tape on Nightline tonite... the soldier in charge was talking about how dangerous these weapons were.

Best part of the report :

After the bunkers were opened, the 101st was not ordered to secure the facility. A senior officer told ABC News the division would not have had nearly enough soldiers to do so.

Wonderful leadership, this Bush administration. At least there is less then a week before the election.... It's not like any more spectacular failures can happen. Well, who knows.

03DOHC

Established Member
ABC made corrections to some of their story already. Makes one wonder what other corrections they will make.

Wonderful kool-aid drinkers these people. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread