Lost to a Terminator

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Great run op! But i wonder if you had a 6spd if it would of been closer given we put down more power?

He DOES have a 6 speed :poke:

F5E4EEA8-D6E9-49CE-B1D2-6059308BC94B-3370-000005C5DBB0DA61_zps83727248.jpg

Last edited:

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Cruising home to College Station from Houston I see a silver with black stripes 03/04 terminator come pulling up.

It honestly wasn't too loud or anything.... we slow down from about 80 to 60 I believe and he let me take the hit.

He edges up and puts me at his back bumper and on his shift I made up a little bit of ground and stayed till about 130 when we shut it down.

Pretty cool guy... fun run.

I lost fair and square.

I hate roll racing in my auto though and I'd love to try him from a dig.

Mods are in signature I believe.

wow someone who tells the truth!! nice run OP

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
You win some, you lose some. There will be someone who will push our shit in no matter what. Terminator's are a very risky car to run, super sleeper! But im glad you had fun, thats what its all about.

TVSCobra

Established Member
Great run op! But i wonder if you had a 6spd if it would of been closer given we put down more power?

:dw::shrug::sleeping::lol::rollseyes:lol1::nonono::bs::??::lol1::kaboom::cryying::loser::burn::bash::poke::burn:

Anyway good run op.

Greenwood1982

Established Member
Nice job o.p
I wish I could run a cobra, or a gt500 or zl1/zr1. Love that whine. Don't even care if I lose.

I had a 08 Bulitt 3 years ago, Own a cobra now. Although the bullitt was nothing to compare to the cars above mentioned, it had a bad ass after market exhaust. I was cruising on Rte 143 a couple years back and the zr1 ahead of me was about .5 miles ahead of me. He had stock exhaust and was dwarfing mine. I could hear him with my windows down that far away and it sounded crazy. Yes to run a Zr1 would be great, but a def. lose unless packing some crazy HP.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
BULLSHIT! Which one of these cobra owners paid you to post this? Or did you lose a bet?

Users who are viewing this thread