Lost the Spray...

Juiced4V

why-try
Established Member
My new set up :D ..what will I need to avoid blowing the motor? That car has a built C4 and rear with LTs.. I will be getting 42lbs inj, 255Lph fuel pump,fuel pres reg and Lightning mass...anything else I should do? Its a D1SC...THANKS IN ADVANCE

Procharger011.jpg

Procharger014.jpg

Last edited:

diablostang

Established Member
Nice! You'll need more fuel than just the 1 pump though.. An inline 255 LPH would definitely help out there. The 42's might be a little small, depends on what your ultimate numbers are.

Good luck finishing her up, I bet you're excited.

Juiced4V

why-try
Established Member
diablostang said:
Nice! You'll need more fuel than just the 1 pump though.. An inline 255 LPH would definitely help out there. The 42's might be a little small, depends on what your ultimate numbers are.

Good luck finishing her up, I bet you're excited.

thanks a bunch...and yeah I cant wait to finish her off! :rockon:

1stCobra

"Get Furious"
Established Member
More fuel depending on the boost you want to run an if your running an built lowerend...

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Nice set up. Looks like you snuk into my garage and took pics of my car. I wish i had a D1SC though. But for now im just gonna spray 100 shot ontop of my P1SC. Where in Tx are you im from south padre island but im gonna be in San Antonio next weekend.

Juiced4V

why-try
Established Member
Venomous281 said:
Nice set up. Looks like you snuk into my garage and took pics of my car. I wish i had a D1SC though. But for now im just gonna spray 100 shot ontop of my P1SC. Where in Tx are you im from south padre island but im gonna be in San Antonio next weekend.

North Texas mang....DFW...any advice :shrug:

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
LOL not really im still trying to finish my car. Girlfriends are evil(thats why i havent finished mine.) who is gonna tune it for you? im gonna take mine to murillo.

Juiced4V

why-try
Established Member
Venomous281 said:
LOL not really im still trying to finish my car. Girlfriends are evil(thats why i havent finished mine.) who is gonna tune it for you? im gonna take mine to murillo.

Yeah my wife is bad to....but she gets what she wants for the house and I can play with the Cobra....I'm gonna have GearHeads Performance Tune it...Travis Franklin is the best around here he got my Cobra to run 7.7's on the motor with the C4 Trans he built for it (untouched motor)..... Murillo did my 96 Mystic about 8 years ago.....

Juiced4V

why-try
Established Member
Venomous281 said:
BTW i was gonna ask you if you bought your C4 or you built it. IM Gonna put one in my snake cause i dont think the T45 i rebuilt will hold up.

It came off a old school LTD Crown VIC....but I had Travis Franklin from Gearheads built it to hold some power...u will love the C4..I dropped 1/2 a second on my time slips with it..

this is what it looks like...when it got finished...its allot cleaner now

motorpic002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread