Lost Old Tune...

hotcobra03

Established Member
I use this tuner.

I believe pulley tune is what gets adjusted. Not that it has special spot for custom tune.

It will highlight what it’s set to. When trying to modify tune. Here you can write down list.

Changes can be made

I run no cats but left rear o2s on.

I’m on performance tune.
All my monitors set with a short drive.

Something else.

Old predators
There was an update. Don’t do it. It will take away options or rear o2 turn off and maybe more.

Your version is listed in settings

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Update: Got the XCAL4 today. Dropped in a tune with all the emissions monitors on. After a couple trips around the block 5 monitors set, 3 show incomplete and 3 show N/A. Here are screen shots. Question is, does the 03 cobra not have all 11 of these monitors? Am I on the right track?
0b36ba211ee5bd9979f15d406a40f1e8.jpg
59732b88b4ef4613e5430b4a117f7109.jpg
295b58b4f490873777bbfe689fb67e8f.jpg

Last edited:

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Just wanted to pop in for a update for anyone that cares / may struggle with this. After driving about 50-60 miles I have 1 monitor left to set. The Catalyst monitor, still shown incomplete. It's hard to find online exactly what these monitors "monitor". Looks like on our cars the heated catalyst, secondary air, and A/C refrig are not applicable to our cars. I have my fingers crossed that my hi-flo cats will be enough to get the catalyst monitor to set. If not i'll have to try adding a set on 02 sensor non fouler extenders. If that don't work, then I'll try for a voucher, last ditch effort will be to have new cats welded in. I would hate to have to chop up my stainless works setup though. First thing I'm doing after I pass is getting collector plates so that I don't have to worry about this ever again!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread