Lost My Mom To Covid-19

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
sad, and so crazy. my wife (38) and my grandparents (86,89) all got it and are fine. sorry for your losses brother, may some peace find you.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Brett, very sorry to read this news. Losing a parent or loved one isnt easy, but it will get better. In your memories of her, she will live on.

Last edited:

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
So sorry for your loss. My favorite and closest uncle who taught me most of what I know about cars passed away unexpectedly at home on Friday. Don’t think it was COVID but i know what you’re up against right now. PM me if you need to chat. Hang in there

scottminot

Established Member
Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad last month due to Covid-19 complications. He was 75 with type 2 diabetes. Covid took him out within a few days.

Fat Boss

Established Member
So sorry to hear about yours and everyone else's losses. That really, really sucks.

I'm headed down to get my Moderna vaccine tomorrow, at least the first shot.

quad

Established Member
Sorry for your loss Brett. I know people that have lost loved ones because of Covid. A woman I work with lost her father and brother to Covid within the space of 2 weeks late last year. The father was in his 90s and her brother in his 60s. Her brother was put on a ventilator and died.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your loss man. Covid has hit everyone I know so differently. Hit me like a ****ing truck with the fevers. If you had covid and it was no big deal, be greatful. I never want to have it again. I’d rather risk side effects of a vaccine than go through covid again. Never been that sick in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread