Lost a center cap

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
So today I lost a center cap to my rare, steeda ROH zr6 wheels:mad: This is SO frustrating because its a rare piece! if anyone knows where I might find one I would be forever greatful!
Here are the pics of what i'm talking about
d03655df-f014-5faa.jpg

Thanks
Tapatalking here

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Have you checked ebay, or steeda directly? Heck Ford might even be able to locate one. Ford got me a Lightning center cap for my 93.

InfernalVortex

Ive always loved these wheels and got a set of them cheeeeep years ago. They were a little curbed but I fixed that... only part missing was ONE of the centercaps. I finally found one on ebay a few months ago, but it was the wrong color (ROH writing was in gold, not silver). I didnt want to spend $50 on a centercap that was the wrong color, but now Im thinking I should have. I looked EVERYWHERE for one, but mine was slightly different than yours. My outer ring is held on by a little screw, and the center cap itself snaps into the ring. Is yours one solid piece?

100_9448.jpg

Regardless, I did find these on ebay just today... but since I keep those wheels at my mom's house and not here (They're ugly without the centercaps, so I never bought tires for them), Im not sure if they'll fit. I was actually googling trying to find out what size the rings are so I could figure out if these will fit and found this thread with a story similar to mine. I've spent about 2 years looking for one so I'm almost giddy with excitement that these might work. They look like they are REALLY close to fitting. If your centercaps are a 2 piece affair is there any way you could measure and let me know?

Eagle Alloys (New) Set of 4 Red Tuner Wheel Center Caps Hubs JDM others too. NOS | eBay

But basically, it's easier to find hen's teeth than these centercaps. If these things fit, then EVERY CENTERCAP IN THAT LIST will fit. So we dont even have to buy these ugly red ones.

Last edited:

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
Im still looking for the ring if anyone has any other ideas. The outer diamter is just about 6.5"

Infernal -
Even though the one in your attachment is the allen style - Im pretty sure it will still fit my wheel. If your willing to sell it let me know!

Thanks

InfernalVortex

Check and see if you have the same thumbscrew thread in your wheels. Here are what mine look like under the outer ring:

101_0115.jpg

Im very willing to sell them. Im gonna send you an email.

Users who are viewing this thread