Loser

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
That sucks. Whoever was filming sounded like he got kicked in the balls...what and idiot. I hope he gets his cobra back up and running soon.

drexebo

On a quest 4 an 03 cobra!
Established Member
danglebeotch.gif

spyder207

Established Member
Originally posted by EastCoast5.0
That sucks. Whoever was filming sounded like he got kicked in the balls...what and idiot. I hope he gets his cobra back up and running soon.

After hearing him on commentary, I'd like to kick him in his nuts, what an ass.:bash:

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Originally posted by 97 svt cbra
oh thanks fine just screw me like that yeah whatever sorry for caring:cryying:

I just don't recognize the screenname. Sorry. And off the top of my head I can't think of any 97 Cobras I know . . . Help me out?? :( sorry

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
First of all, I don't care if the loser holding the camera is a friend of the person who owns the Cobra or not... If I were the owner of that Cobra and my "buddy" is making fun of the fact that my car just threw a rod, I would do whatever is necessary to severely hurt him in some way. That is just messed up beyond anything I've ever seen. He thinks its funny that someone just completely F$$$ED their engine. I would probably go back to his house and drop a wrecking ball on his Honda and set it on fire after I was done that.

What a piece of $hit.

Maybe I'm taking this a little too serious, but if I were the driver of that Cobra (again, even if the filmer was my "friend"), I'd smash that camera in his face.

Silver '01 L

C'MON, ...BRUH!
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
...I would do whatever is necessary to severely hurt him in some way. ...I would probably go back to his house and drop a wrecking ball on his Honda and set it on fire after I was done that.

What a piece of $hit.

Maybe I'm taking this a little too serious, but if I were the driver of that Cobra (again, even if the filmer was my "friend"), I'd smash that camera in his face.

Damn dude! Do you really allow morons to have that much of an effect on you.
Most of the others on the video seemed to ignore him. That is how you should deal with morons,...ignore them!

A2V2NV

Established Member
Man, I really feel for that guy throwing a rod.......

It really makes me concerned about my GT bottom end. I'm planning to build the motor up, I just hope it dosen't let go before I have the funds to do the bottom end.

Looks like he's going to have to come up with a new aluminum block, as well as rods!! $$$$$!!!!! hopefully the crank, heads etc. can be reused.

Again, pass on my simpathies, thats a big $$$ accident!!!!!

(But he did eat him up, huh?)

joe

Moonshyne

Established Member
if that was one of my friends saying that after i threw a rod..i'd give him a bloody nose. Friend or not.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
First of all, I don't care if the loser holding the camera is a friend of the person who owns the Cobra or not... If I were the owner of that Cobra and my "buddy" is making fun of the fact that my car just threw a rod, I would do whatever is necessary to severely hurt him in some way. That is just messed up beyond anything I've ever seen. He thinks its funny that someone just completely F$$$ED their engine. I would probably go back to his house and drop a wrecking ball on his Honda and set it on fire after I was done that.

What a piece of $hit.

im guessing his friend was probably just trying to make light of the situation to keep his friend in good spirits about ****ing his shit up. dont overanalyze videos like this without knowing the people personally. even if he was being a jerk, beating his ass wont change his comments. learn to roll with the punches and not let shit get to you so much. stress kills ppl, you know. and it sounds like you are pretty stressed out.

Users who are viewing this thread