Lordy, Lordy, look who's 40....

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
none other than our very own JRS BLOWN SNAKE (JR). Please join me in wishing him a VERY HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY tomorrow! (You may have to shout really loud or post in big bold letters since his age is starting to catch up with him! lol)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JR FROM ALL OF US! ps...we love you just the way you are with your balding cat ears and your failing hearing.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Welcome, newest member of the "Old Man's Club"

Not to worry, J.R. --- 40 is the new 39!

Enjoy!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks guys. LOL....She had to post it up today because we have no computer access at the farm. She just left this morning and I'm leaving tomorrow. Must be nice to be retired and take off whenever !!!

I've had no problems with turning 40. It's just another day to me. lol... To be honest, one of my pet peeves is melodramatic, role playing people about their age. Get over it already. haha.. I can't wait to turn 45. That's my magical, get the hell out of here, number !!!

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Congrats,,, but I just turned 45 last week, what the hell did I miss about the 45th Bday?

can I get the hell outta here now :shrug:

Have a good one,

Ken
:beer::beer:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Congrats,,, but I just turned 45 last week, what the hell did I miss about the 45th Bday?

can I get the hell outta here now :shrug:

Have a good one,

Ken
:beer::beer:

What I meant was move back home at 45...lol.. As long as everyone stays healthy and the kids don't decide to make a life career out of college, I believe we can swing it.

Where we are from, it is economically challenged. GREAT place to live, if you don't have to work there. Jobs are far and few between. Average hourly wage is $7.50-8.00 per. Good jobs get retired from and are not readily available. Hence, cost of living is quite a bit lower. Come on 45 !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread