"Loose Change" vid about 9/11

Nino S

Established Member
If you have some time available you should definatly check out "Loose Change" under videos on google.com. There is a first and second edition and both are about the 9/11 attacks and who they believe are behind them. I was just told by a friend to watch these vids and I can honestly say that it really makes you think about the attacks. Not for GW Bush Lovers.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194&q=loose+change

Second Edition

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

I am not in anyway posting this to start argueing with anyone, I just posted it bc I was showed the same thing and it really interested me and I just wanted to inform people about these videos. They are about an hour each but are great for burning some time at work. Enjoy

mitchbr01

Established Member
only watched 5 minutes of the first one thus far will actually watch them both when i have more time. What i took from these so far is udder horse shit.
1. the "flash" seen before the plane hit...planes fly on average i believe 520+/- MPH, do you think there maybe advanced disitegration / damage / what have you from pressure alone? I am not a physics major but I would have to say yes!
2. Them claiming it is a "cargo plane" - one thought - what the hell happend to the people who were on the commercial planes that actually did hit the towers? what a slap in the face to all those who died and their families.
Whoever took the time to actually conspire such garbage is a waste of space and should be taken out...more to come

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Nino S said:
If you have some time available you should definatly check out "Loose Change" under videos on google.com. There is a first and second edition and both are about the 9/11 attacks and who they believe are behind them. I was just told by a friend to watch these vids and I can honestly say that it really makes you think about the attacks. Not for GW Bush Lovers.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194&q=loose+change

Second Edition

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

I am not in anyway posting this to start argueing with anyone, I just posted it bc I was showed the same thing and it really interested me and I just wanted to inform people about these videos. They are about an hour each but are great for burning some time at work. Enjoy

:lol: :loser: :lol: :loser: :lol: :loser: :lol: :loser:

ROFL LMFAO, these Michael Moorites STILL doing this horse$chit?

Hey Cindy Sheehan, looks like your nephew got out of the funny farm!

Nino S

Established Member
Man you are bashing a 2 hour vid after seeing 5 minutes of it?? Yeah a lot of it is BS and doesn't make to much sense but there are parts that make you really think about the situation. Don't hate it until you finish because I had the exact same opinion when I started it too.

ESVEETEE

Established Member
the explosions proceeding the towers rate of fall really got me... that, and the fact that the towers fell almost 2 HOURS after they were hit.

if the building was going to fall from the hit... it wouldve happened within a matter of minutes. there was no great weight shift to cause it collapse, and fire doesnt melt steel that easily. it even shows building that had fires for HOURS, DAYS, and they didnt fall.

and the other thing that got me is the original bin laden confession tape.... he's wearing a ring (against the religion of islam) and writing with his right hand, and i just looked on the FBI most wanted website, it says he is left handed.

LT1LVR

Straight Killa
Established Member
gay, F-16's moved to combat in Russia leaving US defensless? Is Rocky V coming out soon?...Didn't know we were still at war with Russia, I gotta catch up on times. :rollseyes

Tricky

When this baby hits 88mph
Established Member
Let's just say that with my background, these videos always make me laugh......someone has way too much time on their hands. :loser:

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
I've seen this about a month ago and it's very very interesting and some great points in it :thumbsup:

Nino S

Established Member
Sorry Everyone I just found another thread on the exact same subject!! LL feel free to delete whenever..

crizzut

Established Member
interesting vid, good find, but I think majority of this info is propoganda. + I almost felt bad for laughing at the puerto rican @ 27:50 when their discussing the explosions.

Users who are viewing this thread