Looks like...

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Hell has frozen over

The helicopter circling the area after another report of shots fired kept us awake this morning.

They have closed the schools in the south side because they found two school buses with dents/holes from bullets.

Another run through sniper alley tomorrow, keepin my fingers crossed. Hell, I can't uncross them, they're frozen that way now.

Currently low 20's, and about 3 inches of snow on the car. It was 18 degrees with the wind chill this morning.

I'm up catching up on work as I was sick when I got here, and could only do the work I needed to do for Ohio. California stuff got ignored until tonight.

Went to the doctor, got some antibiotics, feeling much better now.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Fortunately(?) there's a lot of work to do setting up a new plant, and being sick the first few days I was here had me heading back to the hotel afterward. Now, I'm leaving work and heading back to the hotel to work on stuff for the Cali operation I let slide while I was sick.

Today was the first time I really started to feel over the jet lag, now I've got two new systems to test to get caught up. Then it's a ton of work on Monday and Tuesday, hop on a plane and come home

Keeping the head down and using semi's as cover as often as possible when on the interstate. 18 shootings now attributed to the I270 shooter, 8 ballistic matches.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Im down for LACR ;-). Not far & P. will always show his Beard Faced to the track :beer:

:lol::lol: :lol:

Right you are. If not at the track, look around for a guy with binoculars away from the stands...
(is he growing it back?)
JW

stang99

Me, bashing on you: I have numbers on my Mach and I'm in the pits at LACR on grudge night, but, I don't know how I got here? Mr, "Do you think that I have enough miles on the car to run it?" Why would I bash an easy target light that? And, you know I was polite to Juan.
As for the beard, it gets cold in the winter and my chin froze the other day when I was riding my MotoGuzzi. A beard really keeps you warmer when it is cold out. Us people of Northern European ancestory instinctively know when to cultivate facial hair.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
European Ancestry? :??: I thought u were just a straight up White Dude.

:shrug: Well may it be but ur going to LACR for some Fun in the Sun while its 40F out side on Jan 03? or 04...or what ever day that John set asside for us to all attend ;-)

Hey Dave, what is that? All us white dudes look alike?

J/K, we are all alike. It's a trick we use to rule the world, bwah ha ha ha. Then we plant conspiracy theories about the Council on Foreign Relations, The U.N., the Masons, black helicopters....

We meet once a month and boy, do we laugh

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
One more note of Ohio trivia, this place is unofficially the worlds largest salt lick.

They salt the roads when it snows, and when the snow is over and the roads dry, a nice coating of salt is left behind. When cars roll over it, they kick up a fine dusting of salt. The air coming into the vehicle as you haul ass through the kill zone fills your nose and mouth with salt. I can taste it now, and I've been inside for hours and brushed my teeth twice, to no avail.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
only if it were a joke. Last month, a woman named Gail Knisely was killed by this psycho.

The Air Guard is using one of it's FLIR equipped Super Cobra Gunships in the search. The Sniper is concentrating on an area of the I 270 around south Columbus Ohio, between Alum Creek DR to the east and I 70 to the west. The locals refer to it as the "Kill Zone"

Here are some links to the story

link1

link2

link3

link4

Made another successful run thru the kill zone tonight. Had to go to dinner with management

Users who are viewing this thread