Looks like I'm selling a GT500.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
I've been toiling with the notion of selling one of my '13 GT500's, but I think the silver one is going to be going up for sale in the next week or so.
I've been tracking the black car (next up is Roebling Road in August) and the solid silver one has ~400 miles on it since I took delivery last December. This evening, the salesman from the dealer where I have a deposit on a C7 called me, I'm guessing to get my order placed now that things are rolling with GM. I'll call him back tomorrow, and if that's the case, I'll probably get the car on the market by the weekend. :nonono:
Can't justify having three (hobby) cars at the house in Florida (or NJ for that matter) and I still have the Cobra and 'notch, lol.
Anyway...the car is like new, solid silver, TP, PP, EP, sport seats and no Shaker Pro. Coming soon to the classifieds :rolling: .
20121231174437.jpg

20121231174521.jpg

S.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
I really like the sport seats. And honestly, for a car that's not going to be tracked, they are a great choice. I think if I was going to take this car up to NJ and start racing it, I'd probably put in the FRPP Recaros.
S.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Good luck man, please post pics of the C7 when you get it.
You know you have a PM coming :)
-J

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Very nice, GLWS.

The seats are a tough one, the sport seats are very comfy and the lumbar support is nice. The Recaro's are darn sexy and plenty comfy. If you're not doing multipoint belts, you certainly don't NEED Recaro's, but do we NEED a GT500 to go to the grocery store either? lol. Personally I like both and not sure which I'd prefer long haul, both are a winner IMO. I think on the new cars it's just such a bang for the buck on the Recaro's, so it's very popular.

What color C7 are you ordering? I'm one of the folks who really likes the new look, share the timeline your sales guy gives you if you would, I've been wondering when they're going to get rolling on those. I love the targa roof concept, wish more cars had the option.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
What color C7 are you ordering? I'm one of the folks who really likes the new look, share the timeline your sales guy gives you if you would, I've been wondering when they're going to get rolling on those. I love the targa roof concept, wish more cars had the option.
I am planning on crystal red metallic. The blue is nice, but I think it will be too loud in the long term. I need to move away from silver/grey/black/white cars so that narrows the choices. So it'll be a CRM Z51, A6 (I'm actually getting this so the wife can drive it), magnetic ride, dual-mode exhaust, 2LT with nav and black interior. There are NO allocations for the month of June and production hasn't started yet. All of the orders that have been placed are sitting at event code 3000 with no TPW (target production week) info being given out by GM. I talked to my salesman this morning and he is expecting to have my allocation come up sometime from the middle to the end of July. I 'may' even get my car before lots of people who had earlier allocations because GM will be holding all of the early production cars for ~45-days of quality control review.
S.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
1YX07 Corvette Stingray Coupe w/ Z51 $53,800.00
2LT Equipment Group 1Y*07/1Y*67 $4,210.00
J6E Yellow Brake Calipers $595.00
NPP Exhaust System Performance $1,195.00
IL4 Sueded Microfiber Seat Inserts &2LT $395.00
TTV Carbon Flash Painted Spoiler & Outside Mirrors $100.00
Q7T Black Painted Aluminum Wheels 1YX07 only $495.00
UY4 Chevrolet MyLink Navigation System &1LT/2LT $795.00
GBE Crystal Red Tintcoat $995.00
FE4 Magnetic Selective Ride Control w/ PTM 1YX*7 only $1,795.00
MYC 6 Speed Paddle Shift Automatic Transmission $1,350.00
Jet black interior

Destination Charge $995.00
$66,720.

Njtony

Established Member
No shelby coming to nj? Guess my 1/4 mile time will stay safe from you thank god . I was looking forward to the shelby vs shelby race but I guess it might change to shelby vs c7. I'm ready for the gtr from a dig rematch when you are. Good luck with the c7.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Wow, I thought it would price out higher. That susp is a grat price for the perf you get. Would love to see pics, might be asking a lot considering we're in a stang forum, lol, but sounds great. I'm anxious to see perf numbers on these in real life, the vette always manages impressive numbers without needing tons of power.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
No shelby coming to nj? Guess my 1/4 mile time will stay safe from you thank god . I was looking forward to the shelby vs shelby race but I guess it might change to shelby vs c7. I'm ready for the gtr from a dig rematch when you are. Good luck with the c7.
We will be up there for ~2 weeks in mid-July. I'll give you a call and we can get together.
S.

Users who are viewing this thread