Looks like I'm coming to Kansas

mrose75

Established Member
It looks like I'm getting station at Fort Riley, Kansas:nonono:. Anybody from the area? What's going on out there?

mrose75

Established Member
Really? No one? OK, what's the highest Octane gas you guys are running out there? Corn country...e85?

mrose75

Established Member
There is a contingent of Terminator owners in Kansas City area that are pretty active in the warm weather months, but that's a couple of hours away from Ft. Riley

Not sure of the fuel situation out there.

Thanks! Looks like it's a 91 Octane state....:bash: and not seeing much I. The sense of e-85 either. You would think being Kansas and all, there'd be a ton of e-85.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I know Lawrence has a few E-85 stations. I get 93 here in KC at any of the BP stations. The Mustang Club of Greater Kansas City is a good club. Annual meet is June 21 and 22 in Olathe at Bass Pro Shops. They do cruise nights the 2nd Saturday of every month starting in April and ending in October. Might be worth your while to make the drive over once or twice during the summer to get a taste of that. I have no idea what the car scene is like out west of KC.

mrose75

Established Member
I know Lawrence has a few E-85 stations. I get 93 here in KC at any of the BP stations. The Mustang Club of Greater Kansas City is a good club. Annual meet is June 21 and 22 in Olathe at Bass Pro Shops. They do cruise nights the 2nd Saturday of every month starting in April and ending in October. Might be worth your while to make the drive over once or twice during the summer to get a taste of that. I have no idea what the car scene is like out west of KC.

Thanks for the info. Probably wont be down there until mid to late June, if not July. I bet there is not much going on in the Riley/Manhattan area.

roush123

Established Member
Ft Riley has a mustang group that have a lot of get togethers at Freddy's in junction city which is where ft Riley is located they have a Facebook page pretty good group

mrose75

Established Member
Ft Riley has a mustang group that have a lot of get togethers at Freddy's in junction city which is where ft Riley is located they have a Facebook page pretty good group

Thanks, know the name or have a link?

b_dike

Established Member
There is a contingent of Terminator owners in Kansas City area that are pretty active in the warm weather months, but that's a couple of hours away from Ft. Riley

Not sure of the fuel situation out there.

Yes there is!!!

How's it goin man? Dunno if you heard but I finally got the exhaust done on my car along with a n2mb WOT box. I can't wait for some warmer weather.

b_dike

Established Member
Nope, hadn't heard. I'll be even further back this summer.

Did you get stingers? How do you like wot box?

Absolutely LOVE them!!! To tell ya the truth I've not had much of a chance to use the wot box. I do know this, my clutch won't hold the 2 step. Guess I know what my next mod will be.

Users who are viewing this thread