Looks like I'll be buying the 2021 Mustang!

stangfan

When in doubt.. Floor it!
Established Member
Confused with the title of this thread?

Well, the deal is - I'm going to be a first-time-dad to a bouncing baby little boy.

Just found out today what the sex of the baby is... He was in there, spread eagle, letting it all hang out!!!

I'm just thinking of all the cool toys that are out there for 'boys' now days. This is gonna be fun.

I might even be able to convince the wife that our little boy want's a Kenny Bell - not me. ;-)

Last edited:

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Congrat! You are in for a very fun and rewarding experience. My son Just turned 5 this month, and he is just a ball of energy! My second child, (my daughter) was just born 10 days ago, so now it is my wife's turn to enjoy all the cool toys.

Good luck, and get ready to do some spoiling!

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Little League baseball is definately the best thing about having a little boy. There's so many politics involved it's like a damn soap opera. I LOVE IT!!!

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Congrats! :beer:

Your avatar fits this thread perfectly :thumbsup:

stangfan

Established Member
LOL... I showed my wife my new avitar (and post)....

We've been thinking about boy names all day...

She said - Oh no.... we're not naming our baby - Kenny Bell :)

hamrmech

Established Member
ha ha. welcome to the jungle, fresh meat, itll wait till you just worked a double shift, havent slept in three days, and are hating life in general...then itll decide to come on out. ha ha!!

stangfan

Established Member
ha ha. welcome to the jungle, fresh meat, itll wait till you just worked a double shift, havent slept in three days, and are hating life in general...then itll decide to come on out. ha ha!!

Haha.... Yeah - you might be right....
Only thing is, I don't work double shifts...
No reason too...

Thanks for the kind words and for the encouragement.... Jerk :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tvguy

Your little one will definitely show you there's more to life than cars. Not that is what you think as I don't know you, but a child will surely change your outlook on life and what's really important. If it doesn't, you don't deserve to be a parent.
pacotaco

stangfan

Established Member
Funny but... it already has. Ever since the day my wife took 'the test'.

My outlook on life has already changed. I'm sure it'll change even more as time goes on....

One thing is for sure though... I will never loose my passion for cars. There may be times where I can't mod, or can't give the car attention that I'm used to, etc... but to me, it's important to be 'mentally' healthy in order to be there for my child. Sometimes, that might mean taking the stang for a spin, or giving it a wash/wax.

The way I see it, life dosen't 'end' when you have kids.... it just changes. In a good way. You're priorities 'change'.

Eventually, god willing, some day.... I hope to turn some wrenches with my son. And share with him the same passion that I've had for the past 31 years.... cars.

Users who are viewing this thread