Looks like I got burned.

Juiced 66

Established Member
Some of you may remember my post about a week ago about me sending Money to a member on here for some parts and him not shipping them yet. Well it's been two weeks and I still don't have my stuff. Long story short after multiple pm's back and forth he said it was going to cost him too much for shipping so he couldn't do the deal and would refund my $120 as soon as he got some money together. (guess he already spent the cash I sent him) apparently it was going to cost $115 to ship a pair of factory side skirts. Live and learn I guess.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Some of you may remember my post about a week ago about me sending Money to a member on here for some parts and him not shipping them yet. Well it's been two weeks and I still don't have my stuff. Long story short after multiple pm's back and forth he said it was going to cost him too much for shipping so he couldn't do the deal and would refund my $120 as soon as he got some money together. (guess he already spent the cash I sent him) apparently it was going to cost $115 to ship a pair of factory side skirts. Live and learn I guess.
did the price include shipping? give him negative feedback and let the mods know.

Juiced 66

Established Member
Yeah it did. We agreed on $80 for them and I told him to check on shipping and just let me know. He said $68 and said he would eat some shipping so just make it $120 and I said sounds good and sent the money via PayPal. Then he messaged me and said shipping jumped to $115 when he went to send them off. I just cant see them costing $115 to ship.

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Did you use your credit card? Talk to them about rectifying the situation. Also, as others have said, leave negative feedback and contact a mod. Also, who is the member? You should post who the douchebag is and post the text/pm where he tells you he won't ship and he'll get you the money back when he gets it together.

Planter

Banned

$115 shipping my ass. I shipped a pair of 03 cobra sideskirts for like $40 a few years ago. who is this guy trying to kid?

tistan

Established Member
Someone offered him more money for the side skirts, and as a bonus, the seller ket the OP's money. Time to name names

Juiced 66

Established Member
Actually they were 2011 skirts. I bought mine used with 2k miles with a body kit on it but I got it for a heck of a deal. So I've swapped everything back to stock and the only thing I needed were the side skirts. I posted about them and he pm'd me sayin he had some. So I sent him the $. Just pisses me off because I trusted the guy. When I sell parts on a site I always make sure to ship the stuff the next day. And I dang sure couldn't take somebodys money like that.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Still not hearing a name? Save someone else the potential headache of dealing with this asswad? You may actually get a response that way too

Juiced 66

Established Member
Screw it.. His name on here is urio2122. I haven't had a response from him in a few days. I'll post up our pm's in a bit when I get on my computer instead of this phone.

Users who are viewing this thread