Looks Like FORD Needs to Make a BETTER BOSS :)

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
Chevrolet has some of the worst taillight designers out there. I didn't think they could make the back of the Camaro look worse, but they did.

VictorySong

Established Member
If this keeps going, we are going to have 600 HP factory gt mustangs and ss camaros soon.

tard-grumpy-cat-good-sad-13529885618.jpg

ViciousJay

Established Member
lose the spoiler, the ground effects and paint some of the molding. im betting a 55K price tag

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
ford will put direct injection on the 5.0 and tweak some things and make 450hp out of it and tear the mess outta those over weight pigs

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Another gm for ford to eat up. But I will say they finally got smart enough to put the ls7 in it. Since the 5.0 was eating all the ls3

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Last edited:

testorossa1989

Established Member
Annnnnnnnd the interior is still absolute SHIT.... What in the **** were they thinking????

THIS!! Everyone gets mad at me for low balling the rear end and the interior. What does chevy want a cookie for everytime they present a new design? Have you looked at aBMW lately, The corvette will never be a 1/4 mile car you think for the middle age man they would atleast have a nice seat and appealing dash. The rear was a rip off of the camaro (also failing design) like come on chevy. You goin to ask for another bail out when this fails too?

and 450hp? WOW im impressed, wait doesnt the new 5.0 cost 30-35 grand less and has just about the same power? and equally if not better equipped.. minus the old man mid life crisis title. Too answer that question, yes it does. This car screams all show NO GO!!!! and the 7th gear, thats great. For when the owner wants to conserve gas when speeding above 70 because saving gas is on every sportcar owners mind these days. What were you thinking? your average vette already made that legendary 35mpg @ 70mph cruising. They didnt even show the Z07 SERIES yet. I can only hope that is something worthy of the cars old reputation. Im embarressed for all bow tie owners. The best and greatest thing they have is the ZR1 at a awesome 130k like are you kidding? Ford has taken the lead along with BMW. Even your average AMG is more appealing, more handling, better equipped and more kabooya for your buck..

Well chevy is going the way of pontiac, atleast HOLDEN will live on maybe help them out in sales over sea's

Last edited:

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Chevrolet refreshed the aging gen5 Camaro and made it look uglier. Ford? Ford is working on the new gen S550 platform for the new Mustang. Boss is gone. Shelby still rules the streets.

Camaro? Yawn.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
I hate to break it to you guys, this overweight pig in 1LE trim and an LS3 is already faster by 2-3 seconds than the BOSS around VIR, Streets of Willow and Gingerman. Now GM has removed weight and stuffed a 427 in it, should be fun to watch the ensuing butt hurt.

Ford Mustang Boss 302 vs. Chevy Camaro SS 1LE - Popular Mechanics

Virginia International Raceway lap records - FastestLaps.com

just cuz they say it on a video doesnt make it true, id like to see a few more drivers try it out

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Cant out lap ugly. I bet Ford will do a Boss 351 a N/A version of the Shelby.

Users who are viewing this thread