Looks like a nice weekend coming up. What are we doing!

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
harsh5.0gt said:
My dad wouldn't take me!!! That means I can't drive!! No License!! I feel so left out....lol Next time guys

DId you lose your license or are you not 16 yet?

torquemonster

Established Member
yeaaaaaah, anthony nice comment on the on ramp in the video. "Kenny Brown doesnt have balls" -shangsta , not that i didnt have balls more like i dont have tires... there only 8 inches wide or so and i wasnt fellin them. too tiny. :loser:

Joe5.0

Established Member
torquemonster said:
yeaaaaaah, anthony nice comment on the on ramp in the video. "Kenny Brown doesnt have balls" -shangsta , not that i didnt have balls more like i dont have tires... there only 8 inches wide or so and i wasnt fellin them. too tiny. :loser:

Haha yea that was funny.

torquemonster

Established Member
....ya peter and your awd. whats your point.. i didnt want the back end to get away from me. :idea: i could feel it slipin when i was on the ramp.

torquemonster

Established Member
Shangsta said:
dude its called drifter stylez yo! i seen the mad vtec's do it mang with the sr20 swaps mang. You like pull da ebrake mang and you do tight stuffs
ya homes, i might do a straight up v-tech swap and convert to front wheel drive and do a lotta fly-bys...and lack torque :coolman:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
trey im gonna tell you get the saleens but i will say 17's cause sure 18's look real good but they are a bitch when it comes to tires. Especially since your gonna get into autocross and open tracking i would steer away from 18's

torquemonster

Established Member
ya i may...may do autocross once, but i am going to take it easy with this car. i cant afford to be replacing parts. i want to keep it clean and in near perfect condition. I dont have deep pockets so i need to be careful with what i have. i'll probably go 18's but. lets test fit those cobra r's on sunday anthony and we'll see what if i like 17's. :-D

Joe5.0

Established Member
What size were on when you bought it? SSR Gt 3's would look sick on your car trey. It depends on how much the car is lowered to.....Mine has Saleen Progressive rate springs, and the seventeens i have now barely fit, sucks because i wanted to do 18 Silver Saleens once i did the five lug swap, but im afraid they will rub with these springs....Id Save up and get the same rims that were on it. Straight Pimp.

Mang.

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
What size were on when you bought it? SSR Gt 3's would look sick on your car trey. It depends on how much the car is lowered to.....Mine has Saleen Progressive rate springs, and the seventeens i have now barely fit, sucks because i wanted to do 18 Silver Saleens once i did the five lug swap, but im afraid they will rub with these springs....Id Save up and get the same rims that were on it. Straight Pimp.

Mang.

So joey's doin the 5 lug too? I'm doing the Cobra R Brake package :pepper:

torquemonster

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:

Mang.
i know the rims were 18x9.5 in rear and a not as wide up front. as for tires, i have no idea what he had, i think 295's out back. but i should be able to run 18's at the hight im at, and of course i'd like 315's or maybe bigger tires, depending on cost. worse case senario i guess i can mess with the coilovers...but i dont think it should be a problem.
And for rims i think ill go white or silver...where should i shop at for good prices???

Users who are viewing this thread