Looking to trade Saleen Cobra for SVT Focus

Digdoug

Established Member
It's one of only 14 cobra coupes Saleen converted in 1998, and one of 40 total between 1996 and 2001. I have a copy of the Saleen window sticker, the ford window sticker. Car is beautiful, excellent paint..no dings or dents. No tears or holes or excessive wear in the interior. Car has 84K miles on it, actually slightly less due to gear change..I have a speed cal for it that will go with the car, just haven't had a chance to install it. Wheels were refinished, no curb damage. Has good tires. Car has a clean carfax, clean title. Car was totally stock until last winter when a brand new set of FRPP 4.10 gears was installed and a MGW shifter was put in it and a MAC offroad H pipe and MILs were installed. I had all the bushings replaced with brand new poly bushings. The steering rack is new, the old one was starting to seep a little. All of these items have less than 10K on them. I have the factory H pipe and original hurst shifter that will go with the car. Outside I would rate at a 9, interior an 8 to 8.5. The floor mats are original and worn. Has saleen installed roll bar, heat extractor hood, had 3.55 gears from Saleen. All mods have less than 10K miles.

You can see pics HERE.
NADA average retail is $19.5K
I would rate this car above average.

Saleen001.jpg

Last edited:

04svtfucus

Established Member
How much cash difference are we talking? I have a black 04 Svt Focus with 19,000 miles bone stock HID's with red and black interior........

Users who are viewing this thread