Looking to trade built IRS for built straight axle

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Looking to trade built IRS for built straight axle in Texas. I have everything you'll need exhaust shocks ect. Any question call or text 9032930772.

cobrajames89

Established Member
I have a sra with moser axles and brand new frpp carrier and gears and arp stud kit. All new seals and bearings about 7000 miles ago. H&r lowering springs and stock everything else? What's done to yours?

starnsey

Established Member
I'll give you a stock 99 GT rear end with everything included (H&R super sport springs/Bilstein shocks with less than 4k miles, Flowmaster exhaust with 4 inch rolled/slanted tips, all control arms, etc) if you gave me JUST your Bilstein shocks, springs (if the miles are low enough), and catback. I'm in the DFW area.

Should also mention that it may be a few weeks before I get to removing my rear end.

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
I have a sra with moser axles and brand new frpp carrier and gears and arp stud kit. All new seals and bearings about 7000 miles ago. H&r lowering springs and stock everything else? What's done to yours?

What gears, control arms and exhaust are you running? Level 5 axles 3" wheel studs IRS brace H&R springs steeda catback with spintech mufflers.

Last edited:

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
I'll give you a stock 99 GT rear end with everything included (H&R super sport springs/Bilstein shocks with less than 4k miles, Flowmaster exhaust with 4 inch rolled/slanted tips, all control arms, etc) if you gave me JUST your Bilstein shocks, springs (if the miles are low enough), and catback. I'm in the DFW area.

Should also mention that it may be a few weeks before I get to removing my rear end.

It's got 24k miles on everything.

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Texarkana I'm not 100% on the mufflers I'd have to do some checking on that.

Last edited:

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Do you have any bushings installed?

Honestly I don't know I bought the car like it sits drove it a month now I'm going all out with it and gonna run 15" rears. The exhaust has to be swapped they don't interchange from IRS to SRA.

Users who are viewing this thread