Looking to switch from spray to boost

weemon2k2

Established Member
I have an 11' A6, w/ a 4C on a 150 shot. Im trapping 116 NA and 126 on spray. I'm looking to get to around 135mph on a stock long block. Is a Paxton going to be able to do that, or do I need to go turbo? The turbo kits within my budget are on3, or EDP

Last edited:

weemon2k2

Established Member
So with 6-8 psi on a turbo setup I can get to my goal, but with a Paxton it's going to be 11-12psi? I read a post from beefcake that said he likes to see the stock engine capped off at 10psi on a Paxton torque booster setup

Last edited:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
You can go turbo or centri to achieve your goal easily. Of course turbo will be less boost to achieve it then a Paxton due to having to drive the headunit off the engine. If you use a good fuel you will be ok at around 10-11 psi

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Turbos are free hp, meaning no resistance to get big power. if you got the cash go turbo if your on a budget go paxton vortech or procharger!

weemon2k2

Established Member
I'm on a budget. The Paxton is nice because you can get the packaged deal with tune & fuel for a good price. I just don't want to spend $5k and end up running the same times I am now on nitrous

Users who are viewing this thread