Looking to support 750whp on E85

chipmonk

Established Member
Im looking to support up to 750 whp on e85, ive been looking at the lethal budget return system. Right now my car has a bap and 60lb injectors. My question is if i do the lethal budget system, division x 340lph pumps, 80lb injectors, and a -8 supply will it be enough? im doing a tvs 2.3, with long tubes, and a 2.6 upper. Im realistically probably going to make 700 but i want the wiggle room. Also can i ditch the bap when i put the return system on?

ctgreddy

Established Member
If you do the lethal budget kit don't get there 340 pumps. They've got a terrible reputation for reliability. The rest of what you're getting should work, the feed will be plenty, injectors will be cutting it close tho. Depends who you ask is if they'll work. As long as you're going to a tuner that's ok with upping fuel pressure with boost they should handle 700. As for pumps I'd do the aem 320e's. I'm running aem 320e's, 8 feed 6 return, stock rails, DW 95lb injectors and made 720 with no issues of fuel starting to run out so suggest my setup quite often.

chipmonk

Established Member
They offer either division x 340lph pump or aeromotive 340lph pump, which ones have reliability issues? If both of those do im not opposed to going aem.

cj428mach

Established Member
I'd go with Fore for the fuel system, its much better quality.

I personally am running AEM320's 8an feed and return, with Fore Rails and ID1000's at 50psi base pressure and 22+lb of boost. ID's online injector calculator says that you need 50psi base pressure to have a safe injector duty cycle with e85 and 20+lbs of boost. I know many don't up their pressure and are in the 700+rwhp but I figured I'd follow ID's recommendations.

If I was going to do my system again I'd go with dual 465's, 8an Feed, 8 or 6an return and then Fore rails up front. You can get by with stock rails but I noticed with my Fore rails dead headed with no front cross over I had heavily fluctuation fuel pressure in and out of WOT. With a front crossover installed my fuel pressure stabilized while transitioning in and out of WOT.

Users who are viewing this thread