Looking to sell my '03 Black Cobra

agmarsha

Established Member
I've been thinking very hard about putting my 2003 Black Cobra up for sale! I've had it for almost 2 years. But I just bought a house with no garage, and I have no where to keep it out if the weather!

The car is SUPER clean. I'm the third owner and the car has just over 10,000 miles. It has a clean title. Runs great, drives great. All stock except for the aftermarket Saleen wheels and exhaust. When I got the car, it had Magnaflow cat-backs. I added an off-road H-pipe to it. It truly sounds amazing! I don't have to sell this car, so the price isn't too negotiable, but if interested please shoot me a message at [email protected]. I'm asking $28,000

2003 Cobra Photos by agmarsha | Photobucket

harricanfloyd

Established Member
Dude, keep it!! buy zip up Rhino "car bag" 160$ and a car cover. lol That's what I had to do....but then again, there nothing like a garage.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Car is 5 miles from me, insanely clean car, Andy is very ocd to cleanliness like I am.Free bump for you Andy. Do your self a favor and don't take much less than asking bc it is worth every dime.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
ahh ok, small world. me and Stacy went school together. I saw her at the inspection station in pilot one day last year and she was telling me about your car.

keep the car, build a garage. lol

Users who are viewing this thread