Looking to Sell Low Mileage 2003 Terminator $20,500

03_cobra_daddy

Established Member
I purchased the Terminator brand new in 2003 right off the truck. It's a beautiful Zinc Yellow Cobra and I've only done a few minor modifications to the car and are as follows: Flow Master American Thunder Exhaust system 40 series, JLT Zinc Yellow painted CAI full length, Diablo Sport Tuner (included with the car), black Shorty Antenna, pro 5.0 shifter, Stainless Steel rear bumper inserts, front grille with Cobra Emblem, and Car cover (included with the car).

The car has been well maintained and seen little to no rain, absolutely no snow, and always kept covered in the garage. Cars never been to the track. The car has two new Eagle F1 tires on the rear, and the front are two Nitto tires that have approx. 6K miles on them. Title is clear as well. Never smoked in. Front bumper never drilled for front license plate. Still have all original parts for the car. Tiny scratch on the front left fender wheel well that's approx. 1" in length. Other than that, the car is in fantastic condition.

The Cobra is a lot of fun to drive and receives a ton of compliments when driving around town in it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

Asking: $20,500 (price is negotiable)
Miles: 21,455

email - [email protected]
And of course feel free to PM me as well with any questions.

Cobra%204.jpg
Cobra%202.jpg
Cobra%20Engine%20Bay.jpg
Cobra%20Interior.jpg

Last edited:

TheKitchenZinc

Established Member
How flexible are you with the price? If it's firm I completely understand, the price is great for the mileage, but I have 19,000 right now and could probably get around 19,500

-DUNNY-

Established Member
where in ohio are you located? im around the canton area. i have been in search of a cobra.

is the numbers in your sig the actual numbers this cobra put down on a dyno? i didnt see a pulley in the mods you listed.

03_cobra_daddy

Established Member
How flexible are you with the price? If it's firm I completely understand, the price is great for the mileage, but I have 19,000 right now and could probably get around 19,500

Well I'll tell you what I'm willing to meet you half way and let's say $20,000. Also, I forgot to put in the original post that it also has a pro 5.0 shifter as well.

And Dunny I live in springfield, Ohio and no I don't have a pulley installed but it was the next thing on the list. I'm only guessing at what it puts down because I've never actually had it on a dyno.

Last edited:

03COBRA-88

Established Member
kitchenzinc you should jump all over this for another 500 bucks. Thats a great deal for the mileage and barely modded.

Users who are viewing this thread