Looking to replace my HK AVR347

mechanicboy

Established Member
My Harmon Kardon AVR347. It still works great but lacks the codecs for most blu-ray movies so it switches to prologic. I love the HK sound quality but have heard some of their newer stuff isn't as good as their old stuff in this regard. I I don't need anything crazy powerful but quality is a must. I would like Bluetooth or internet radio if possible but is not nessary.

Thanks.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
I have always had good luck with Yamaha receivers.
I'm currently running a Yamaha RX-V3800 and the thing is bullet proof.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Pioneer Elite vsx-80. Should do everything you need it to do without breaking the bank. Connect it to network of your house and can air play music into it. Download icontrolav5 app and and you can control it via the app. They also have a Bluetooth adapter you can add to it if you can get network line to it and want to control it.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
My best advice is here

www.avsforum.com

^ Best place for your Questions, SVTP has some enthusiast but not like this group of nuts.

Pioneer Elite vsx-80. Should do everything you need it to do without breaking the bank. Connect it to network of your house and can air play music into it. Download icontrolav5 app and and you can control it via the app. They also have a Bluetooth adapter you can add to it if you can get network line to it and want to control it.

Pioneer Elite SC-8x are awesome bangs for the buck! Love em ;) Not sure your budget though... Quality = $$$$ Normally, Id budget around $1200-1800 for a good unit to replace your current baby.

Users who are viewing this thread