Looking to purchase a catted H-pipe.......

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Anyone know where I can get one at a good price? I'm willing to purchase new or used. I think I'm going to do away with my Mac o/r pipe. Thanks in advance for any help.

Razor.:beer:

venemous99cobra

Established Member
i have a stock one off my 99 cobra...great condition...make an offer...i'm not really using it, so if you want it just let me know...

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by venemous99cobra
i have a stock one off my 99 cobra...great condition...make an offer...i'm not really using it, so if you want it just let me know...

I have a stock one but thanks anyway.

Razor.

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by poneypower
hey man just curious but why are you swapping to catted from o/r?

For one I am getting tired of swapping the bastard for inspection time and emissions. On another note I was hoping if I quieted it down a bit I would get a run or two on the road.:lol:

Razor.

99SVTcobraVERT

hey razor, i can sell you a brand new mac with cats =) for a very good price. ill have to check on it monday morning. call me monday 704-398-9955 ask for rob. or email me [email protected] to remind me. also you will make more tq with the high flow cats than offroad for sure and prob more hp too =)

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by NOScobra2001
hey razor, i can sell you a brand new mac with cats =) for a very good price. ill have to check on it monday morning. call me monday 704-398-9955 ask for rob. or email me [email protected] to remind me. also you will make more tq with the high flow cats than offroad for sure and prob more hp too =)

Thanks for the offer man. I also got an email from someone else who I assume is a Mac dealer. He also quoted me a price on a Mac catted H-pipe. It will be tough for me to call you during the daytime. I manage and operate my own business (Fed Ex contractor) which leaves me with little or no time for personal business. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you possibly email me a price on what you have? I don't mean to be a pain in the butt, but I truely am that busy in the daytime hours.:(

Thanks,
Razor:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread