Looking to pop my Terminator Cherry....what ya think about this thing??

Datman

Established Member
Just to give everybody an update.........The current owner is kind enough to drop it off at ford next week and they are going to perform a complete inspection of it as well as a compression test...

Datman

Established Member
Dealer might really zing you for doing those checks... any members near you that could help you check the car out?

They are really bending me over on it, but I have no choice. Rather pay it and have it done then not pay it and not have it checked out.

2004cobra615

sssvtsnake
Established Member
Yea, I dont need it perfect, and I dont expect it to be perfect for the price...just somewhat reliable...thats why Im happy the seller agreed to let ford check it out for me....If the compression comes back good and no other major issues, then I think paying $12,500 or less is worth it.....
Modified car and reliable should not be in the same sentence!

This car has some tasteful mods and looks to be poorly maintained. Not the best mods were chosen aka (the Tune).
I'm guessing if your keeping it for a few years you will be opening a can of worms....

But it is cheap. Right? It won't be when things go wrong. If your Daily driving this car pass and get an all stock cobra.

2004 Cobra 2.9 Whipple

Datman

Established Member

This car has some tasteful mods and looks to be poorly maintained. Not the best mods were chosen aka (the Tune).
I'm guessing if your keeping it for a few years you will be opening a can of worms....

But it is cheap. Right? It won't be when things go wrong. If your Daily driving this car pass and get an all stock cobra.

2004 Cobra 2.9 Whipple

Not a daily driver. ... All stock cobra you talking $15K more, at least! And where do you find these unicorn all stock cobras? lol

MG0h3

Established Member

2004 Cobra 2.9 Whipple

Huh? So your car is unreliable?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Datman

Established Member

2004 Cobra 2.9 Whipple

I guess we will see what comes back on the inspection report

Users who are viewing this thread