Looking To Have A Photo Shoot Done Of My Terminator

tohighpsi

Established Member
Whats up guys just like the title says. Looking for a photographer to do a little shoot with my built terminator. Looking for a enthusiast who will give me a good deal. Really have no idea how much something like this would cost. I am on the eastern shore of Md but don't mind traveling a little ways. Thanks for any help

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
Hey, I'm a professional photographer (among other things) - usually get by doing weddings but would be open to doing a car shoot if we can agree on price and location. I'm in the philly western suburbs, about 2-4 hours from eastern shore MD depending on exactly where you are located. Shoot me a PM with details on what you are looking for and we'll see if we can reach an agreement.

Tonk

Established Member
I also would be willing to offer my services if you don't decide on the other guys. Here's my blog if you wanna check it out. Not professional, more of a hobbyist but I have had a magazine and calendar feature.

Chris Walsh Photography

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
Tonk - I liked your series on the way to Philly. I'm waaaay too familiar with that stretch of road and the horrible traffic there. Been shooting a few weddings down in the b-more and DC areas this year.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Not to thread jack, but Sonic, could you pm me with some prices, ect. Maybe get a philly pic of a couple nice cars on different philly backgrounds

Users who are viewing this thread